Does this mean I look more mature?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 10:24 am

I amm 31 but seem to attract women who are in there 40s and late 50s. I remember when I was 25 the oldest woman who liked me was her 70s.

Women my own age or younger have no interest in me.

Does this mean I might look much older than my age?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 10:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
I amm 31 but seem to attract women who are in there 40s and late 50s. I remember when I was 25 the oldest woman who liked me was her 70s.  Women my own age or younger have no interest in me.  Does this mean I might look much older than my age?
Maybe.  It could also mean that you look much younger than your age, and those women are looking for someone to "mother".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 10:33 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
I amm 31 but seem to attract women who are in there 40s and late 50s. I remember when I was 25 the oldest woman who liked me was her 70s.  Women my own age or younger have no interest in me.  Does this mean I might look much older than my age?
Maybe.  It could also mean that you look much younger than your age, and those women are looking for someone to "mother".

Yeah I never thought about the whole ‘mothering’ part.

I posted this same question on yahoo answers and someone said in response “the older women are more desperate”

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 11:36 am

The only difference between a "Cougar" and a "Dirty Old Man" is their biologic sex.  Both are turned on by youth, and both are turned off by people their own age.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 11:51 am

Fnord wrote:
The only difference between a "Cougar" and a "Dirty Old Man" is their biologic sex.  Both are turned on by youth, and both are turned off by people their own age.

People also believe that older ladies who like younger guys could never be pedophiles :roll:

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Mar 2021, 1:46 pm

Being a paedophile and liking younger men are a tad different don't you think? Ironically one of my best friends from middle school got locked up in 2019 due to being one.

Liking someone younger than you isn't all that bad though. I'm 35 and would go probably 10 years either side, maybe more if I felt a connection and a lot in common. If I had two identical guys personality wise and their looks were similar and purely based on age then I would guess the younger guy would have an advantage but that's purely based on hairline :lol:

As for looking mature I would probably say no as autistic people in general look younger than their age, there are exceptions to this of course. So maybe they like fnord said they are after someone to mother.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 1:51 pm

A 50-year-old woman who fancies a 25-year-old man is certainly not a "paedophile."

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 1:58 pm

When I was in my 30s, I dug women in their 40s all the time!

A few of them dug me, but not many.

I looked young for my age then.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 4:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A 50-year-old woman who fancies a 25-year-old man is certainly not a "paedophile."

A 75 year old woman once fancied me in 2015.

She hates me now though

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 6:57 pm

Maybe you have the wisdom of someone in their 40s or 50s and the women notice that in you.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 8:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

I think they might feel as though they missed out somewhere along the way. Personally, I could NEVER go for a young guy or even one under 50 and that's even if I had plastic surgery. Young at heart people are attractive.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 2:43 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I think they might feel as though they missed out somewhere along the way. Personally, I could NEVER go for a young guy or even one under 50 and that's even if I had plastic surgery. Young at heart people are attractive.

I've met people in their 80's who are young at heart. It is quite endearing. I strive to mature in a such way, myself :lol: