Reasons women do not date us!

Page 54 of 57 [ 901 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 11:38 am

honeytoast wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Do you think black women are more attracted to men with blonde or ginger coloured hair? Just look at prince Harry and Megan Markle

I have noticed quite a lot of red haired women like black men to

I don't think Meghan Markle is black...

She is half black, half white, so mixed race.

She's no Diana though is she?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 11:40 am

What do you mean?

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

15 Apr 2024, 11:45 am

! Cornflake wrote:
A post was edited to remove an offensive sexist generality, along with some posts discussing it.

Jamesy, I suggest you concentrate more on what people here are saying to you instead of ignoring it and wandering off into bizarre sexist and racial generalities. It's looking like, as with so many of your similar threads, you don't want to listen - which is no basis for allowing a help-seeking thread to continue.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm

As a blondish, blue-eyed, white woman, I’d be pretty peeved if people thought that I dated my first boyfriend because he was black. He was kind, considerate, funny, and so personable and friendly that I felt more comfortable talking to him than to any guy I had previously met. His race had nothing to do with it. I also would’ve dated him if he was white (or anything else). That’s how it is for a lot of people.

Some people prefer their own race which I don’t really get but to each their own. Others prefer certain other races, but they seem to be in the overwhelming minority. It’s best to assume that people date or marry someone because they connect with the person. Way more often than not, you’d be right.

Most people go about choosing a partner in a very different way from how they go about choosing a dog or cat at a pet store.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:14 pm

Maybe cornflake should tlock this thread

You know f**k it I don't care if I get banned for saying this but I would never ever date a black woman in a MILLION years

Last edited by Jamesy on 15 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I know race/colour can be a sensitive topic

We could just move on and talk about something else.

To be completely honest, this topic does come up frequently in your threads. It might be a good idea to think about what members have told you in this one so the cycle doesn’t repeat itself.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You know f**k it I don't care if I get banned for saying this but I would never ever date a black woman in a MILLION years

It sounds like you are doing them a favor. It would suck to find oneself dating someone who had that attitude.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:

In fact I would rather be forever single than marry or date a black lady.

I am not being a troll I am just being brutally honest and feel the need to vent my feelings.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm

Why do you think you should be talking about that openly on this forum? Don’t you think that your remarks could be hurtful to some people?

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 15 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

It sounds like you are doing them a favor. It would suck to find oneself dating someone who had that attitude.

I don't give a damn what you think actually. You have been quite unfair towards me in some of my threads.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:24 pm

I’ve been exceedingly fair. I’m trying to help you. Enabling is not helping.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:24 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Why do you think you should be talking about that openly on this forum? Don’t you think that your remarks could be hurtful to some people?

True true maybe I just feel in that kind of mood tonight where I want to vent.my feelings.

I am probably the most disliked member on wrong planet now

Last edited by Jamesy on 15 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
I’ve been exceedingly fair. I’m trying to help you. Enabling is not helping.

Well you saying people should not have to put up with my creepy mannerisms when I in fact can't help being creepy somtimetimes

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:26 pm

Maybe I am just pisses of that I can't attract a woman of my own ethnicity.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:26 pm

You need to calm down

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm

babybird wrote:
You need to calm down

People have criticised me on reddit for saying i would rather date women of my own race

I think I should retire from wrong planet and call it a time out.