What's your pleasure, blue eyes or brown eyes?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which eyes do it for you?
Blue eyes 39%  39%  [ 14 ]
Brown eyes 31%  31%  [ 11 ]
Other 31%  31%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 36

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2020, 6:37 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I had a date last week and I have no real recollection of what he looked like. I can't picture his face at all now even though I could describe him. I'm totally face blind on top of not really making eye contact. I'm sure I'll recognise him next time lol.

It sounds perfectly normal to me :lol: I think you'll be fine, for me things change significantly as I get more comfortable with people and get to know them. If I'm relaxed, under no pressure and have no sensory overload I'm much better at it anyway so I guess it's strongly related to that.

Otherwise, I just look at people's eyebrows to avoid the whole insincerity, "shifty-eyes" impression. Men are often judged harshly for not making eye contact but I imagine these days women don't easily get away with it either. Even when I make eye contact in such conditions I still can't remember the colour.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2020, 6:41 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I had a date last week and I have no real recollection of what he looked like. I can't picture his face at all now even though I could describe him. I'm totally face blind on top of not really making eye contact. I'm sure I'll recognise him next time lol.

It sounds perfectly normal to me :lol: I think you'll be fine, for me things change significantly as I get more comfortable with people and get to know them. If I'm relaxed, under no pressure and have no sensory overload I'm much better at it anyway so I guess it's strongly related to that.

Otherwise, I just look at people's eyebrows to avoid the whole insincerity, "shifty-eyes" impression. Men are often judged harshly for not making eye contact but I imagine these days women don't easily get away with it either. Even when I make eye contact in such conditions I still can't remember the colour.

Same! I did look at him a lot when speaking but I've totally blanked.

By the way, yes I did tell him I'm autistic.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 11:57 pm

Blond hair and blue eyes. I especially like hippies with blond hair and blue eyes.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 12:12 am

I definitely prefer brown eyes to blue. Brown eyes are pretty in all shades and seem warm.
I also like grey and green.
Blue is my least favorite eye color, it seems cold and boring to me.

Much the same for hair. I like all shades of brown hair, but particularly dark brown that looks lustrous and not 'dull'.
Black is okay, as is red.
I don't like light hair at all, it's really unappealing to me and cold looking.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765