Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 8:32 pm

<scroll, scroll, scroll>

dongiovanni
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2008, 10:13 pm

BrianWhatever,

Now you've just pissed me off. You're not arguing with me; you're insulting me. So I suppose that two can play that game. Your arguing technique is so incredibly whimsical that, when it does make statement that has any sort of coherency, it's never supported. Then you make some completely meaningless attack on my case regarding the source and style of my debate. I don't "make up" arguments; they stand to real logic. And since I'm sure that you will never read Grundlegung zur Metaphysik der Sitten, let alone comprehend it, I suppose throwing out a universally acknowledged philosopher means nothing. Whatever. I don't need to debate you any more. I'll just let you make a fool of yourself by arguing badly for your views. You've done much more to invalidate your claims than I have.

And I'm not THAT upset with you debating me. What I AM upset about is you're comment about Ray.

Quote:
I hope this one isn't imaginary too. Making things up just isn't your style.

That's not funny. That's not even fair play. That actually hurts me. So here's rule number two in academic debate: upsetting your opponent doesn't win you the round; it usually just makes you look like an dick.

General:
The disability Autism causes people to have difficulty with social cues and repetitive movement. The disability of wilful ignorance causes people to hurt others for their own narcissistic gains.

Repetitive movement vs. social harm.

I wonder which one is worse.

dongiovanni
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2008, 10:16 pm

juliekitty wrote:
Brian003 wrote:
It is impossible for a neurotypical to rationally argue with you people.

The problem isn't your neurotypicality. The problem is your stupidity.

I know this might be considered excessive flaming, but...

NOTION SECONDED

I won't translate it because it doesn't mean anything.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2008, 12:09 am

So jkrane... results?

I really wanna know how it went.

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2008, 1:12 am

Check out the videos on my youtube of "Rules of the Game"

0hanrahan
Raven
Raven

13 Jan 2008, 10:30 am

BrianThe2nd wrote:
I wasn't describing "neurochemical conditions" such as Asperger's/Neurotypical/Autism/Banana.
I was just simply giving my opinion about who to categorize in consideration with what men/women want. As an autistic you cannot fully comprehend the mechanics of certain human nature and interaction. So you go off topic(As usual) and start to argue with yourself about jargon. It doesn't make you more intelligent than me, nor does it make you a great philosopher; it just makes you argue with yourself about nothing.
:).

BrianThe2nd - I don't always agree with you, yet I am always amused by your responses. I think you missed your calling as an intellectual comedian. You crack me up!

Great reading! Please post more whimsy!

BTW - I understand both sides of the argument.

SirJoseph
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2008, 10:02 pm

chicks dig jerks. acting like a jerk, even though naturally i want to be nice to the people i like, has worked wonders for me. the less respect you show, the more they chase you. its something to do with acting like an alpha male. women are attracted to guys who make them wonder, feel vulnerable, insecure etc. dont let anyone tell you different. being nice will only get you stuck the "friends" category. if you have any doubts i suggest you read some of david deangelos books about how to flirt, date, and keep women attracted. it works for me when i apply it correctly. lets face it, being an aspie is not attractive to neurotypical women, our mannerisms, posture, and social skills make us seem weird, creepy, shy, too nice and stuff like that.

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 12:26 am

I can't find the rules of the game video anymore.

One of the points was to not seem threating be silly. One guy walked around having more sucsess with a dildo duct taped to his forehead than his welldressed talll handsome buddy.

Think about it women are going to be suspicious . Especially in our western culture where every guy is Hannibal Lecter untill proven otherwise.

If you walk down the street wearing a Superman cape and are totally cool with it why not. When A girls says nice cape just say yes I love the color red how about you? How can she take someone like that as a threat . Guys with something to hide try to blend in and act normal ( sound familar AS guys) might have something theyre trying to get away with a dude walking down the street talking to a Kermit the frog puppet on his arm is'nt going to scare anybody.

I think being silly is a strength we AS have.

I've read hundreds of posts here. I know you guys have a good sense of humor. I'd guess that a girl will go for a funny guy than a playboy anyday.

At least any girl you REALLY want to get to know.