Gonna try acting like a dick towards NT party girls

Page 5 of 13 [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 3:33 pm

I bet that jkrane failed, you can't act jerk if you are not naturally jerk ....and if you are not naturally attractive.

Jerks are usually attractive because they are usually masculine and handsome or just too masculine (muscly)...and not because they are jerk.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Jan 2008, 3:51 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

I pity the fool who gives you any.

Oh Plz! This is an old saying Mrs. Fanatic feminist. Anyways, any girl who tries to play between bros is really a hoe.

Ummm....if you hate women that much and would rather be around guys there is a solution. You can turn gay and never have to bother with meddling females again.

xx Dan Monster

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 4:39 pm

Kitsy wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

Oh Plz! This is an old saying Mrs. Fanatic feminist. Anyways, any girl who tries to play between bros is really a hoe.

Ummm....if you hate women that much and would rather be around guys there is a solution. You can turn gay and never have to bother with meddling females again.

What's with all the anger around here?

"bros before hoes" is more like a jerk mantra in this context (proving our hero has no clue what he's talking about), but I've found it to be good advice otherwise. It really means "do not jeapordize a lasting friendship for a short-termed romantic interest". Something women can follow too.

sarahstilettos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 5:01 pm

the idea behind that saying is really perfectly fine and something women say to each other too. yes it is good advice, generally. plenty of people manage to express such sentiments everyday without implying that anyone is a 'ho and implying that they themselves are idiots.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Jan 2008, 5:36 pm

deadeyexx wrote:
Kitsy wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

"bros before hoes" is more like a jerk mantra in this context (proving our hero has no clue what he's talking about), but I've found it to be good advice otherwise. It really means "do not jeapordize a lasting friendship for a short-termed romantic interest". Something women can follow too.

sistas before mistas?

Venus before penis?

Wigs before pigs?

Chicks before Dicks?

Tits before Twits?

xx Dan Monster

NightsideEclipse
Raven
Raven

04 Jan 2008, 8:17 pm

sarahstilettos wrote:
the idea behind that saying is really perfectly fine and something women say to each other too. yes it is good advice, generally. plenty of people manage to express such sentiments everyday without implying that anyone is a 'ho and implying that they themselves are idiots.

Perhaps "brothers before lovers" would be a good way to put it without causing offense? :lol:

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 8:42 am

We're aspies. Why do we need such mantras?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:42 am

deadeyexx wrote:
Kitsy wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

Yup. I'm really starting to think that there's a few ladies knocking around on this forum who are synthesising this woman-hate and sexism out of nothing.

AdrianB
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jan 2008, 12:44 pm

For f**k sake.
Give this guy a serious break.
He has a method, he's using it, he has a goal, I'd say: support him.
He's not going to go after girls or women like the ones that are present on this board simply because the people he's looking for are slightly stupid.

I've seriously studied the whole NT attraction and love thing for a long time.
This is the way you can get with about 70% to 90% of the female population.
The masses are a generally dumb folk, the masses are the ones you need if all you're looking for is some fun.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Jan 2008, 7:27 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
deadeyexx wrote:
Kitsy wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

Yup. I'm really starting to think that there's a few ladies knocking around on this forum who are synthesising this woman-hate and sexism out of nothing.

If it doesn't affect you personally it just must not exist, right?

For all of this talk of aspies being excluded and treated unfairly and getting sensitive, some of you sure do treat female aspies the same way people complain about being treated by neurotypicals in general.

Can you not see why a female might take offense to the word HOE?

I've heard males say that dumb phrase to females who were seeing their friend for over a year. She is NOT a hoe. Guys that say that, that I've seen have problems with women in general. After it's been used in that context for so long and in front of your face, you tend to not take it well.

Just like if someone were to push you around and call you assburger boy.

xx Dan Monster

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 8:26 pm

Basically, the attitude seems to be that men can speak about women as offensively as they like; and if women object, they are neurotic man-haters. A "good" girl just quietly and obediently accepts all insults directed at her gender without complaint.

dongiovanni
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Jan 2008, 9:19 pm

juliekitty wrote:
Basically, the attitude seems to be that men can speak about women as offensively as they like; and if women object, they are neurotic man-haters. A "good" girl just quietly and obediently accepts all insults directed at her gender without complaint.

Yes, YES, YES!! !!

I join your soapbox.

I won't translate it because it doesn't mean anything.

0hanrahan
Raven
Raven

05 Jan 2008, 11:09 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
SapphoWoman wrote:
B.S. He didn't have to say "I'm going to be a jerk" for it to be clear. People would have had the same reactions.

I think the trouble is this is probably an easier concept for NT's to get their heads around, their more used to a lot of complex 'tongue and cheek' whereas many aspies take things very much at literal face value. The OP, the way he phrased it though, would get that reaction IMO because he felt like it was being a jerk - so he'd pursue that angle of things. Its different when its coming from a person with good intent who really likes and respects the person they're doing it with, to where its really just banter.

Exactly.
When I first read David Deangelo's "Double Your Dating" my first thought was this:
Women really DO fall for the jerks. My Aspie emotional-logic complex did not allow me to understand that NT's do not see this manipulation of power and position as "jerk" or b***h behavior.

Like when someone is saying something out of the blue that is a tongue and cheek criticism: Most aspies like myself (before I got used to it) would pause with a perplexed Spock look until that NT said "I was just f9)cking with you"
As an aspie I can actualy appreciate sarcasm and banter, BUT I expect it to be artfully done. Suave as John Stewart. Most NT's just seem brash and uncreative to me though.

0hanrahan
Raven
Raven

05 Jan 2008, 11:17 pm

Hoes is just a rhyme. It sounds good; "Bros before hoes"
There is no malcontent behind the word choice.
Now if someone personally directs the word hoe in reference to you, then by all means take offense.

I wasn't offended when another poster came up with "chicks before dicks" or "wigs before pigs".
Rhymes. Who cares

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Jan 2008, 12:24 am

0hanrahan wrote:
Now if someone personally directs the word hoe in reference to you, then by all means take offense.

I wasn't offended when another poster came up with "chicks before dicks" or "wigs before pigs".
Rhymes. Who cares

You're a guy. Of course it won't affect you.

Also, you can look at wigs before pigs as a joke considering it's not commonly said at all so you don't get to hear it come out of a female's mouth that hates men because men who hate females and think of them as objects only will use that catchy phrase.

xx Dan Monster

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 12:38 am

Kitsy wrote:
0hanrahan wrote:

Rhymes. Who cares

You're a guy. Of course it won't affect you.

Also, you can look at wigs before pigs as a joke considering it's not commonly said at all so you don't get to hear it come out of a female's mouth that hates men because men who hate females and think of them as objects only will use that catchy phrase.

Here's how I figure.

There are two sets of male types in the world.

90% and the rest.

the 90% are either Neuro's or other Aspies, who pass off as NT and can talk the talk and walk the walk, but its mostly NTs, who go around treating women like dirt and hurting them. the rest, as seen by the percentile is 10% a small number, but its these types who end up happy the rest of their lives with a woman that they can respect and vice versa. Normally, with the ten percent, these women are not the richest, the most beautiful, good looking or anything like that. They are usually plain girls who have their streaks of beauty where it counts. "Humans look at the outward appearance, God looks at the inward," from somewhere in the bible, I don't remember, but the point I'm saying, is that the ten percent usually go with this. I should say that I do, because I don't go after the pretty ones, the beautiful ones, the popular ones, I go after those who have friends who they can trust and count on, not superficial fakes who are only there because they need someone like her at current. I'm one of the ten percent, and as far as I'm concerned, if more males could be like that, there would be a lot less hurt women out there having to deal with the pieces of men who are stupid, arrogant, as*holes, brainless, societal pigs, losers, and dropouts. I don't normally rant on here, very rarely, but this thread has me reallllllllllllly really really pissed off, and it sickens me to think that someone thinks that watching Television with this type of idea in mind is right, it's just wrong.

All i have to say is that you want a real relationship? Grow a brain, some balls and be friends with a girl before wanting to bed her. Might be easier.