My Girlfriend Eft Me And I Can Not Find Love

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Danny_Jonez420
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jun 2011, 10:17 pm

My Girlfriend Left Me 2 Months Ago After She Cheted On Me. Girls Wont' Even Talk To Me Anymore... I Feel Like A Real Looser Being The Only Boy Going Into Seventh Grade Without A Girlfriend... I Have Bene Cutting Myself To Relif The Plain But It Is A Bad Habbit So I Got On Medicine. But It Is Making M<e Acty Less Interested In Things. I Am Not Fat Or Unslighjtly(Those Arent Bad Things Tho Looks Are Only Looks), But What Can I Do To Get Girlfriend?

Sincerely,
Daniel G. Jones

:P

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

18 Jun 2011, 10:19 pm

Oh my God?!?! You don't have a girlfriend, and you've already reached the ripe old age of 13!! !! Your life is over!

You're only thirteen man. Chill out,

William_Mccorkle
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Troy_Guther wrote:
Oh my God?!?! You don't have a girlfriend, and you've already reached the ripe old age of 13!! !! Your life is over!

Hey, times are a changin', while it may have been odd and trivial to be seeking a girlfriend back in your days, it's perfectly normal for people to begin looking for mates at the age of thirteen.
Sincerely,
William Mccorkle

Danny_Jonez420
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Wow I Do Not Appreciate You Belittle-ing Me Based On My Age. Age Is Just A Number Who Knows Maybe I Am A Mature 13? We Were Deeply In Love And I Thought I Was Going To Spend The Rest OF My Lifew With Her Butn Then She Cheated On Me... People Like You Are Why :Peoeple Kill Themselves...

Sincerely,
Daniel G. Jones

:P

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

I Am Sure You Will Find A New Girlfriend In Time. Broken Hearts Do Heal, Though They Take A While. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Taking a break.

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 10:45 pm

Wow! You've got a lotta patience to capitalize the starting letter of every word!

You will find someone keep looking... If she was the one she would have stayed!

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

18 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

William_Mccorkle wrote:
Troy_Guther wrote:

Hey, times are a changin', while it may have been odd and trivial to be seeking a girlfriend back in your days, it's perfectly normal for people to begin looking for mates at the age of thirteen.
Sincerely,
William Mccorkle

Back in my day? I'm only 19 man. While people may start looking at 13, it does not mean that they're ready. His cutting proves my point. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a hardass, but that's just the way it is. No 13 year old is ready for that kind of commitment, no matter how mature you are. As for the suicide bit, don't even start; I've been there, it doesn't work.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

girlfriend at 13? Cheating? What is this i dont even....

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

I Am 20 Years Old And I Have Yet To Find A Girlfriend. Congratulations, Now I Am Feeling Even More Useless. :wall:

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm

Magnus_Rex wrote:
I Am 20 Years Old And I Have Yet To Find A Girlfriend. Congratulations, Now I Am Feeling Even More Useless. :wall:

agree 100%

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

18 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

MXH wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:

agree 100%

You agree that he's useless; that's kinda cold dude. Cheer up lads! Being a downer won't get you anywhere.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm

Troy_Guther wrote:
MXH wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:

agree 100%

You agree that he's useless; that's kinda cold dude. Cheer up lads! Being a downer won't get you anywhere.

no, i mean reading the OP made me feel useless that at the age of 20 ive barely high fived a woman let alone had relationship and so on and here comes a 13 year old whinning.

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jun 2011, 12:27 am

MXH wrote:
Troy_Guther wrote:
MXH wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:

agree 100%

no, i mean reading the OP made me feel useless that at the age of 20 ive barely high fived a woman let alone had relationship and so on and here comes a 13 year old whinning.

Of course, he's 13. All thirteen year olds are whiners. Why? It's just because they don't really anything yet, especially what is important in life.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Jun 2011, 2:27 am

MXH wrote:
girlfriend at 13? Cheating? What is this i dont even....

Stuff like that & everything else in his post is fairly common with 13year-olds nowadays.

I don't think you should be looking for a girl rite now OP. You need to work on dealing with your depression in better ways than cutting. That's not very attractive to girls unless they're in the EMO trend

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 7:07 am

I have to say, i find this post a bit suspicious, especially as one of the replies is from someone else who joined the same day and signs off in the same manner, lol.