May have found a very, very good match

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Drakeman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2008, 3:50 pm

I starting to get invovled with a really nice, sweet girl that's majoring in psychology, which is a huge deal to me since it gives her a one-up in understanding my AS traits. She's also very smart and kind of shy, which are two big turn-ons for me. I had orginally met her at a party, but I didn't realize it was her until I really examined her. There was a lot of attraction between us with alcohol, which doesn't say much, but there was even more today while we were sober, which proves that the interest was genuine. I even got her number and she was clearly interested in me as she blushed and brushed her hair back ever time I said something to her. This could be something great if I can get it to work. I'm really intrigued by her psychology interest and think this could bode really well for a potential relationship. It's early, but the puzzle pieces seem to fit pretty good thus far... better than any girl I've been invovled with so far. I'll post anything new I learn so it can be interpreted and potentially help out other people on the forums as well.

Oh, and it's worth mentioning that she's smokin hot! :twisted:

ion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2008, 4:28 pm

Good luck!

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 6:57 pm

Drakeman wrote:
I starting to get invovled with a really nice, sweet girl that's majoring in psychology, which is a huge deal to me since it gives her a one-up in understanding my AS traits. She's also very smart and kind of shy, which are two big turn-ons for me. I had orginally met her at a party, but I didn't realize it was her until I really examined her. There was a lot of attraction between us with alcohol, which doesn't say much, but there was even more today while we were sober, which proves that the interest was genuine. I even got her number and she was clearly interested in me as she blushed and brushed her hair back ever time I said something to her. This could be something great if I can get it to work. I'm really intrigued by her psychology interest and think this could bode really well for a potential relationship. It's early, but the puzzle pieces seem to fit pretty good thus far... better than any girl I've been invovled with so far. I'll post anything new I learn so it can be interpreted and potentially help out other people on the forums as well.

Oh, and it's worth mentioning that she's smokin hot! :twisted:

Yea I can understand what you're talking about... the woman I've been after for the last 6 years became a psych major...

PS: Just out of cuiriosity, where do you go to college?

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 7:28 pm

this is why i cruse the lot in my labs ^_^

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2008, 5:17 am

Good luck! :)

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Ouelis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Feb 2008, 3:17 pm

Fabulous! Good luck to you, good sir!

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Mar 2008, 2:55 am

Quote:
Oh, and it's worth mentioning that she's smokin hot!
Good enough for me!

Seriously, I wish you the best :)

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 6:07 am

A girl who I had a huge crush on during college, I later found out was a psych major. So gorgeous... :oops:

Break a leg!

AndersTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 8:10 am

yesplease wrote:
Break a leg!

Don't actually go breaking your leg though :wink: Hope things work out for the best

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 10:12 am

yesplease wrote:
A girl who I had a huge crush on during college, I later found out was a psych major. So gorgeous... :oops:

Break a leg!

Is it just me, or is it almost in our nature to fall in love with psych majors? It would explain alot...

Of course, in my case, I fell in love with her in late middle school, long before she ever decided to do psych, but maybe I somehow knew...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 11:15 pm

Congratulations to you, good sir!

I hope everything works out!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 11:25 pm

Just be careful for what you wish.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2008, 12:30 am

yup...you may wind up with someone who analyzes you for free, whether you want to or not...;)

seriously, just take it easy, and see how it goes..

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2008, 7:10 am

AndersTheAspie wrote:
yesplease wrote:
Break a leg!

Don't actually go breaking your leg though :wink: Hope things work out for the best
I'm weeding out the competition dammit! ;)

ToadOfSteel wrote:
yesplease wrote:

Break a leg!

Is it just me, or is it almost in our nature to fall in love with psych majors? It would explain alot...

Of course, in my case, I fell in love with her in late middle school, long before she ever decided to do psych, but maybe I somehow knew...
Could be. There are also a metric ton of female psych majors, compared to female math of physics majors. In short, ahdoonotknow.