What the HELL is wrong with girls?

Page 8 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:25 am

MissConstrue wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
I disagree D1nk0
Females have all these social cliches (almost everywhere), and you have to figure them out or else you're a complete reject. You also have to fact backstabbing and gossiping. This is NOT just at school, it also happens in the workplace.
Guys don't have to face that nearly as much...

I definitely second that. It happeps a lot, espeacially around other women in work places. I've had a few shares of men too.

In highschool it was extremely rough. I have to say I still don't buy that all aspie men have it worse there are things that aspie women have to put up with as well.

When it comes to dating them we do. :lol:

LoveableNerd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 12:25 am

MissConstrue wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
I disagree D1nk0
Females have all these social cliches (almost everywhere), and you have to figure them out or else you're a complete reject. You also have to fact backstabbing and gossiping. This is NOT just at school, it also happens in the workplace.

I definitely second that. It happeps a lot, espeacially around other women in work places. I've had a few shares of men too.

In highschool it was extremely rough. I have to say I still don't buy that all aspie men have it worse there are things that aspie women have to put up with as well.

Thank you ebecc and MissConstrue for giving us the flipside. It is really difficult to say who has it harder, because our challenges lie in different areas. How can any person truly know what it is like to walk in another's shoes? Especially for us if we really do lack empathy, as they say. I've been arguing that it isn't true, we just lack the ability to display it. But now I'm starting to wonder...

Quote:
I honestly think that aspies who feel greater loyalty and solidarity towards their gender, sexual orientation, race, or ANY other "group" they belong to really have No Business being part of an online community for Aspies which crosses all the aforementioned group bondaries.

It seems to me that is exactly what is happening here on both sides. Suddenly there is this burgeoning flame war that has hijacked WhateverDude's thread when all he wanted was a simple answer to the same question we've probably all asked at one time, why isn't he allowed to experience the same relationship experience all of his peers do? So, for WhateverDude, can we get back on topic?

8th Cmdmt: Thou Shalt Not Steal.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:29 am

D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
I don't think that there are many b*****s on this site, and you should treat us with respect as we do you. Believe me, if you called me a b***h in person, I would have violent urges myself.

I Never called you a b***h personally but speaking of violent urges are you insinuating you wanna pick a fight? If you do then Damnit I'll Fight'cha! :twisted: I wasnt being all-inclusive and saying that EVERY female here is a b***h but I WAS saying that there Are a number of them who I have issues with. I have NO idea what its like to be an aspie woman and I DO admit that I am doing the same kind of thing here with being Male because other members are doing it with being Female. Its like: if they do it I'll do it. Sadly, IRL Ive gotten a lot more sh*t from NT women than from NT men which does fuel my greater reactivity to what women say to me personally :? .
Believe me, with my sister with me (she's extremely overprotective of me), you wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. Then you would have to say that you were beaten up by b*****s :roll:

But you're generalizing, which is incredibly insulting in itself. Then you have the nerve to use such demeaning language...even if you weren't calling me a b***h now, I'm sure you are going to after this.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:29 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
I disagree D1nk0

When it comes to dating them we do. :lol:
We're equal for dating :lol:

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:30 am

I DONT believe a word you say! :lmao:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
I don't think that there are many b*****s on this site, and you should treat us with respect as we do you. Believe me, if you called me a b***h in person, I would have violent urges myself.

I Never called you a b***h personally but speaking of violent urges are you insinuating you wanna pick a fight? If you do then Damnit I'll Fight'cha! :twisted: I wasnt being all-inclusive and saying that EVERY female here is a b***h but I WAS saying that there Are a number of them who I have issues with. I have NO idea what its like to be an aspie woman and I DO admit that I am doing the same kind of thing here with being Male because other members are doing it with being Female. Its like: if they do it I'll do it. Sadly, IRL Ive gotten a lot more sh*t from NT women than from NT men which does fuel my greater reactivity to what women say to me personally :? .
Believe me, with my sister with me (she's extremely overprotective of me), you wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. Then you would have to say that you were beaten up by b*****s :roll:

But you're generalizing, which is incredibly insulting in itself. Then you have the nerve to use such demeaning language...even if you weren't calling me a b***h now, I'm sure you are going to after this.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:33 am

D1nk0 wrote:
I DONT believe you. And FYI I carry a knife.

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:

dinko be careful, that's a kid.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:36 am

D1nk0 wrote:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:

It's an opinion 8O You don't HAVE to believe!

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:36 am

:ninja:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:

It's an opinion 8O You don't HAVE to believe!

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:39 am

MissConstrue wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:

Exactly. There is no excuse to act that way to someone as young as she is.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:39 am

MissConstrue wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:

ebec11 wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:

I don't think he cares....(pm)

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:41 am

MissConstrue wrote:

Good point. I have no idea how old she is as her Bday isnt mentioned on her profile. Nonetheless, physical fighting is something that I take very seriously. If someone challenges me to a fight I assume they're dead serious unless they make it obvious that they're kidding around.

Last edited by D1nk0 on 02 Jun 2008, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:41 am

She is a child for God's sake.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:42 am

a teenager technially...

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:45 am

Nonetheless ebec11, I did NOT call you names. You made that assumption and decided to get huffy with me to see what I would do......*sigh* I was blowin off steam earlier. Whats your problem anyway?

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:45 am

But still young.

What does fighting accomplish? It takes a bigger man to turn the other cheek than it does to fight.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:48 am

Just by the way d1nk0, you did "challenge" me first. So don't go saying I started this, because I'm not at all violent. I was trying to say that if you did try fighting me, then my sister would protect me and then you couldn't beat us...