Do girls you like want nothing to do with you?

Page 3 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Aug 2008, 10:31 pm

This is really sad, to want a girl based totally on appearance is just not good. Blond with boobs might mean conceited, shallow and demanding. Relationships are based on the person within not the packaging of the outside.

You should just go out with anyone you can and have some fun and experience. So what if you aren't attracted at first, a date doesn't mean you have to sleep with them, it means keep you options open and you might find someone that's alot of fun and could love you deeply.

BokeKaeru
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 1:42 am

:( I feel bad for those girls you talk about in such harsh words. Dating someone who has an ugly face cannot possibly compare to dating someone with an ugly soul. And how else is one to be described, who brushes aside those people who actually give him consideration, going so far as to claim that he'd rather commit suicide than spend time with them? By comparison to them, I think you have little to complain about. Hell, with how you talk, I nearly feel myself pitying those girls who you actually like, having to deal with someone who values them only for their looks.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 2:01 am

BokeKaeru wrote:
Dating someone who has an ugly face cannot possibly compare to dating someone with an ugly soul.

I think you succinctly hit the nail on the head.

But I do have to thank ProtossX for his services... now I don't have to direct the entirety of my contempt quota on this forum towards LPP, who at least has some valid points...

Xercies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2008, 5:32 am

But I do think human nature pushes us towards the more beutiful people because we want our kids to be butiful, but if you can get past that animal behaviour you can find a girl that is great and funny.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 6:56 am

Xercies wrote:
But I do think human nature pushes us towards the more beutiful people because we want our kids to be butiful, but if you can get past that animal behaviour you can find a girl that is great and funny.

And you might as well get past it, because "nature" doesn't favor us either.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 6:58 am

they want too much to do with me.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 7:13 am

ProtossX wrote:
wow this is just great someone deleted my Le Petit Prince thread :|

hes my favorite user on this forum

hes probably the most REAL person ive ever read from on here

He doesn't pull back punches and doesn't fall intoall the hype easily

Please wait for your turn behind the line in order to take my autograph.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 1:34 pm

Rynok wrote:
You make some good points, but your logic is flawed.

First off, you need to learn to work with what you have.
You can't attract the hot chicks, because they are hot, and you aren't. That's the way it goes.
They choose their mates, because they have so many guys begging for their attention they can afford to pick and choose.
Ugly chicks might not be dating material due to no physical attraction, but you shouldn't totally disregard them unless you want no friends at all.
Don't disregard girls that don't meet your "check list" of items. If you got girls approaching you, at least your a step ahead. If you keep it up though, your gonna lose even that.

Yeah.

Protoss should feel honored that something with TWO legs is approaching him.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 2:23 pm

Gamester wrote:
Rynok wrote:

You can't attract the hot chicks, because they are hot, and you aren't. That's the way it goes.
They choose their mates, because they have so many guys begging for their attention they can afford to pick and choose.
Ugly chicks might not be dating material due to no physical attraction, but you shouldn't totally disregard them unless you want no friends at all.
Don't disregard girls that don't meet your "check list" of items. If you got girls approaching you, at least your a step ahead. If you keep it up though, your gonna lose even that.

Yeah.

like a kangaroo for example? :P

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 3:46 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Rynok wrote:

Yeah.

like a kangaroo for example? :P

Or a koala

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2008, 3:53 pm

It's too general. There have been too many situations to name where they didn't want anything to do with me, then there are those who thought I was a real great friend, the ones who where intolerable to be around, the ones that were intolerable to look at, and the ones who I couldn't find equal terms to get it to work out on.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2008, 8:09 pm

I just don't understand why we can't be ourselves in this forum I mean I don't understand how I was being so rude?

Ok maybe I was overexaggerate about rather kill myself then date them but i was being a bit overly sarcastic I just don't have a great time when im with them.

and I DONT want a girl whos into video games or into stuff i like

I want a girl who is into girly thing an does girly stuff an does her own thing half the time thats just what i want

sure we can watch a movie or sometghin together but i dont want to talk about books an play video games with some girl i do that with my guy friends it completely puts me off attactively

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 8:37 pm

ProtossX wrote:
I just don't understand why we can't be ourselves in this forum I mean I don't understand how I was being so rude?

Ok maybe I was overexaggerate about rather kill myself then date them but i was being a bit overly sarcastic I just don't have a great time when im with them.

and I DONT want a girl whos into video games or into stuff i like

I want a girl who is into girly thing an does girly stuff an does her own thing half the time thats just what i want

sure we can watch a movie or sometghin together but i dont want to talk about books an play video games with some girl i do that with my guy friends it completely puts me off attactively

ProtossX. I have news for you. You're never going to get a girl, because you don't have any class, culture or anything like that. take a look at yourself. You should be happy enough that girls are approaching you, even if it isn't the type you want. And you know what? DEAL WITH IT LITTLE BOY. GET SOME BALLS AND GROW UP!

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 1:35 am

Quote:
1. Girls I like aren't liking me back
2. Girls I don't like do
3. How do I switch this around

Attractive girls can afford to be far pickier , they can pick attractive guys. If you want that kind of girls then you have to rise your level of attractivness ie.going to gym.
But don't be naiive tho, keep in mind that there's a limit of how much you can make yourself attractive (most attractivness is inborn) so keeping your standards very high would get you nothing, you have to start to know your position.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2008, 10:07 am

I dunno is it pickier if they THEY ARE into total meatheads with big arms and u know buffer guys?

I hate the way the world works it'd be nicer if everyone even medicore ppl had a shot with hotter babes but I guess thats not how the world works and it sucks but o well

every hot blond ive liked seem to like a diff guy tht looks nothing like me :(

Xercies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Aug 2008, 10:13 am

I wonder why that is...anyway why do you really want these hot babes not just for sex. There not really going to say anything interesting and thats why they go out with these buff dudes. Both of them have no brains and just use their looks to attract people. But us we can use our smarts.