Idea for educational dating/love game

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2008, 8:24 am

I have an basic concept idea for a dating game, and wanted feedback on if there'd be enough interest. It's not an Aspie game, per se, but I think it would lend itself well towards many Aspies.

It would be a sim dating type game. You would start with certain "abilities", such as different greetings, simple kisses, hug, etc. You would then try to "woo" a computer date, and based on how well you do, win other abilities. When you use an ability, it would increase or decrease the computer date's happiness/excitement factor, and they (the computer) would then make a responce/action. As you use abilities, it would show a description or an example. For instance, if you choose to "talk about yourself", it might randomly choose "You describe an embarrasing event from childhood." Or if an physical action, it might explain how to do it (i.e. "While pretending to yawn, stretch your arms out to each side. Then rest your arm across your date's shoulder."). The idea being, that it would teach what to do and how to do it, while being a goal-oriented game.

Assuming the game is self-developed, I would probably start with a first date scenario, and later expand it to cover sex (or depending on interest, vice-versa), then potentially into basically any social situation, from having a fight in a relationship, to job interview.