Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Adakain
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Dec 2008, 6:00 am

i don't get it, i love women i really do, i like their bodies, but i think intellectually they are pretty dull

but now i am looking at guys in a whole different way now, like maybe my needs can be fulfilled by a guy instead of a girl

then i feel like i'm having a heart attack when i start to look at guys, they become attractive to me, not sexually, but i have began to see that relationships are not always what we want, it's when we want what's best for someone else, and maybe i am meant to make that one guy out there feel happy

but then i look at all my friends and family in the past and how i have only started trouble, how i have got in fights, when the police might have been called due to my dysfunction and realize maybe i am not meant for anyone

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 8:24 am

I don't understand what your question is here.

If you're bicurious, then really the only way to satisfy that curiosity is to go for it with a guy and see whether it works for you.

Do you still have sexual desire? Because you might be asexual.

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 8:29 am

[quote="Adakain"]i don't get it, i love women i really do, i like their bodies, but i think intellectually they are pretty dull/quote]
Then you're not looking hard enough/in the right places.

Don't be fooled though: assuming you are correct and all girls are intellectually dull, this does not mean men are any better.

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 11:51 am

Look in a library... plenty of intellectual women over there. (especially at college libraries, given your stated age of 21...)

Believe me, the number of intellectual women actually outweighs the number of intellectual men... since the average man these days follows his own penis around instead of thinking for himself...

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 11:54 am

why help him?

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 12:54 pm

I think I get what you mean.
I agree you probably just aren't finding much variety in your women, there are a lot of us out there that are (mentally) more like guys.

As for finding guys attractive, that's okay. I find some women attractive, but I'm not attracted to them. (I considered that I might be better with a female at one point, but nah, no sexual attraction.) But if you want to try it, go for it. If noting else, at least then you'll know for sure.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 12:55 pm

Tias... you've been quite abrasive as of late.

Adakain, your post isn't quite clear. Are you questioning your orientation? Are you questioning your own worthiness to others? Are you trying to dictate your sexuality based on the responsiveness of others? We all have our issues; if people chose to remove themselves from the world of relationships on that basis, there wouldn't be many out there - all people have scars, whether inside or out. Your generalization regarding women is troubling to me, as it is not what I have experienced by any means. What I can share from speaking to a number of women is that they have felt that their intelligence was a liability in attracting many men; that men, in their experience, were intimidated and put off by a woman who was their equal or superior in intellect. And if not engaged actively, then even the most brilliant minds will seem dull in their silence. Something to consider.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 1:02 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Believe me, the number of intellectual women actually outweighs the number of intellectual men... since the average man these days follows his own penis around instead of thinking for himself...

Depends on what he means by "intellectual". In my college at least, the amount of girls you'd see varies greatly by discipline.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 1:17 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
Tias... you've been quite abrasive as of late.

Adakain, your post isn't quite clear. Are you questioning your orientation? Are you questioning your own worthiness to others? Are you trying to dictate your sexuality based on the responsiveness of others? We all have our issues; if people chose to remove themselves from the world of relationships on that basis, there wouldn't be many out there - all people have scars, whether inside or out. Your generalization regarding women is troubling to me, as it is not what I have experienced by any means. What I can share from speaking to a number of women is that they have felt that their intelligence was a liability in attracting many men; that men, in their experience, were intimidated and put off by a woman who was their equal or superior in intellect. And if not engaged actively, then even the most brilliant minds will seem dull in their silence. Something to consider.

M.

Cause he's posted the same thread several places, he's made fun of someone elses accent saying they should learn how to speak proper english (and the person is someone who speaks english as first language) And like you said here, he generalizes women.

All things that i find stupid and annoying. ok, i guess i could simply ignore his threads then

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 1:31 pm

Can understand the frustration. Reporting the ToS violation to moderation or ignoring him is preferable to provoking further response. Not every action deserves an equal and opposite reaction... sometimes we do best by letting the storm blow itself out.

M.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Dec 2008, 2:53 pm

yo what is up with all these snitches? like you must think your important, heres a scooby snack. and dude there's nothing wrong with your pirdicament, guys are pleasing on the eye. get your supersoaker on there's nothing wrong with you

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 3:01 pm

Nothing wrong with experimenting with guys. Lots of people do some kind of "bi-curious" experimenting at some point - it'll help you understand yourself better.

Nothing wrong with seeking out intelligent girls either. If you make the effort to look for them, you'll notice that they do exist.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 4:52 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
Can understand the frustration. Reporting the ToS violation to moderation or ignoring him is preferable to provoking further response. Not every action deserves an equal and opposite reaction... sometimes we do best by letting the storm blow itself out.

M.

Wait a minute... how does saying "go to a library to find intellectual women" constitute a violation?

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 10:00 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
makuranososhi wrote:

M.

Wait a minute... how does saying "go to a library to find intellectual women" constitute a violation?

I wasn't referring to that; if the same thread is being reposted over and over again, that would constitute a violation. Since I haven't seen it, I can't report it. Nothing was intended in your direction from me, ToS - just advising what would be appropriate other than being abrasive or taking a thread off topic.

M.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 10:36 pm

Oh, okay... When I saw the words "ToS violation" I was like "wait a minute I didn't do anything..."

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 10:47 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Oh, okay... When I saw the words "ToS violation" I was like "wait a minute I didn't do anything..."

What does ToS mean?................... :oops:

< <