Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Dec 2008, 1:47 pm

there's a girl i really like and now our freindship has moved longdistance due to her parents making her move from my town to a town that's a hour and a half's drive away, and recently i've missed her alot and i somehow i'm even more in love with her and only found out today that she doesnt want to go out with me due to the long distance thing, and well it's horrible and it's tearing me apart, and also this is my firstcase of real love and well, i don't know how to cope with it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

-gemma-1990-
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Dec 2008, 4:19 pm

aww, poor you.
its tough, i know. my boyfriend told me he used to have a girlfriend who lived 2 hours away, and she tried telling him that she didnt want a relationship to begin with, but after much discussion, they gave it a shot, but she split up with him in the end because of the distance.
personally, i dont see distance as an issue - providing you can get to you partner easily, but seeing as you are only 15, that will cost you alot of money in train journeys (or fuel, if one of your parents takes you).
im a bit hopeless at giving advice. thats the best i can give. tbh, to me, it doesnt even look like advice, sorry i couldnt have been of more help :(

look at mine? http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt86020.html