What do you like in the gender that you are attracted to?

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 7:21 pm

I am pansexual,but I lean towards lesbianism.So,in a girl I like her looks and her personality.I like her personality to be smart,honest,outgoing,fun,sense of humor,REAL,take no bulls***.

-SpaceCase :D

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 7:25 pm

Uh, I pretty much love everything about them :roll: :P

Murdal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2006, 7:26 pm

Hetero here. I prefer brains over beauty any day. Many girls I come across are very smart and most are very kind. Sweet, Sincere, and Smart.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 8:36 pm

Looks are a bonus really. What I tend to go for is sense of humour (he must be able to make me laugh), intelligence and someone who is individually minded with their own opinions whether I agree with them or not. I also like a bit of carefreeness and get up and go in a guy, someone who has the ability to enjoy life like I do. I like honesty and for a guy to be genuine and true to himself.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 9:00 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
I am pansexual,but I lean towards lesbianism.So,in a girl I like her looks and her personality.I like her personality to be smart,honest,outgoing,fun,sense of humor,REAL,take no bulls***.

Pansexual? That means you want to have sex with people from around the world.

Don't you mean bisexual?

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Feb 2006, 9:09 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
SpaceCase wrote:

Don't you mean bisexual?

SpaceCase is right.

Thats not what pansexual means. Pansexual means you like to have sex w/ anybody regardless of their orientation or sex.

Bisexual means you like men and women. Some people are a mix between man and women kind of.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 9:14 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
SpaceCase wrote:

Don't you mean bisexual?

No,no.Pansexual means that you are open to all of the sexual orientations and gender identies.You fall in love with the PERSON despite their gender or sexuality.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 10:26 pm

alex wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
SpaceCase wrote:

Don't you mean bisexual?

SpaceCase is right.

Thats not what pansexual means. Pansexual means you like to have sex w/ anybody regardless of their orientation or sex.

Bisexual means you like men and women. Some people are a mix between man and women kind of.

There are only 2 genders. XX and XY. In some very rare instances, there are other combinations of chromosomes, but these are so rare as to be non-factors.

Therefore, the right word is BIsexual. If this were some alien world that had 3 genders, there would be TRIsexuals. "Pansexual" is a pointless word. It was probably made up by some pompous self-righteous alternative lifestyle activist.

I'm not going to argue further about this. Spacecase obviously is infatuated with this self-aggrandizing term, since her sexuality is pretty much the only thing she talks about.

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2006, 10:56 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
alex wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
SpaceCase wrote:

Don't you mean bisexual?

SpaceCase is right.

There are only 2 genders. XX and XY. In some very rare instances, there are other combinations of chromosomes, but these are so rare as to be non-factors.

Therefore, the right word is BIsexual. If this were some alien world that had 3 genders, there would be TRIsexuals. "Pansexual" is a pointless word. It was probably made up by some pompous self-righteous alternative lifestyle activist.

I'm not going to argue further about this. Spacecase obviously is infatuated with this self-aggrandizing term, since her sexuality is pretty much the only thing she talks about.

um, no. Sex is in the chromosomes and anatomy, gender is in the mind.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 12:37 am

Murdal wrote:
Hetero here. I prefer brains over beauty any day. Many girls I come across are very smart and most are very kind. Sweet, Sincere, and Smart.

You hit it right on, Murdal. That's what makes me find a girl attractive. I don't pay much attention to looks, but the cute, innocent or the warm, friendly look is a MAJOR bonus.

grayson
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Feb 2006, 5:03 am

Intelligent, good with words (good use of language), open and friendly, sense of humor I like, fascination with the same things that fascinate me.

One of the sexiest men I've ever known was fat and balding, but so darn funny he was always a real pleasure to be with.

I tend to become momentarily obsessed with people of either gender if they share my interests. It's an intellectual fascination, but it can look like a romantic one (because I start stalking them :lol: ). But if we're just talking about sexual attraction, then the above qualities I listed apply to males.

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 5:38 am

Oh quit your antagonizing, freak. If she's proud to be "pansexual", good on her. I'd think "omnisexual" would be more fitting a word, though. Maybe even drop the prefix and just leave it as "sexual". That could work.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 2:36 pm

Don't worry,danlo,I sent him a PM giving him a piece of my mind.I wanted to save him the embarressment of the forums and avoid starting public drama.

-SpaceCase :)

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 3:28 pm

I want them to have their own unique weirdness engine. Perhaps they write odd and interesting stories, perhaps they have some other hobby which shows how incredibly strange they are, but whatever it is, they have to have pride in it. It'd also be nifty if they try to do whatever they do, eat, walk places, buy groceries, walk around people in a tight corridor, that shows off their unique weirdness. I'd also like if they are assertive, have initiative, and be dominant, but not a bully. Basically just not be submissive by default. I want someone who will spontaneously pounce and bite me in emote before i get the chance to pounce and bite them.

Actually XXY males are 1 in 500. That isn't terribly rare.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 8:27 pm

I would have to admit I'm attracted to looks. Largely because it's hard to experience a woman's personality walking by her in the hall or seeing her across the room.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 10:01 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
I wanted to save him the embarressment of the forums and avoid starting public drama.

Gee, there's never any of that here. [/sarcasm] :P :lol: