Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 11:53 am

Fnord wrote:
So you want hubby to ignore all phone calls and risk losing his job, right?

Just the ones that arise during sex

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 12:13 pm

patternist wrote:
Fnord wrote:

WHAT?! !

Don't you want your husband's clients and co-workers to know just how much you appreciate his lovemaking? No "Ohbabyohbabyobaby ... OH!" in the background? Sheesh! How selfish!

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 12:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
patternist wrote:
Fnord wrote:

WHAT?! !

Don't you want your husband's clients and co-workers to know just how much you appreciate his lovemaking? No "Ohbabyohbabyobaby ... OH!" in the background? Sheesh! How selfish!

So I guess you originally skimmed the post, then
Yeah, I've been very understanding about...not being able to see him for days...and having his boss interrupt dates, even.
But I personally think answering the phone during the deed is really inconsiderate...it's not like it takes forever...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 12:20 pm

patternist wrote:
Fnord wrote:
patternist wrote:
Fnord wrote:

WHAT?! !

So I guess you originally skimmed the post, then

No, I'm just being sarcastic. But I do understand completely your situation. My lovely wife has oodles of relatives, each one looking to her for advice or solutions, and they don't care what time of the day - or night - they call. I've actually hidden her cell phone when I was feeling especially amorous, only to hear the doorbell ring at ten freaking thirty at night. I answered the door with nothing but a scowl and a strategically-held pillow... :twisted:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 12:59 pm

Thanks for the mental image, Fnord. 8O

GreatCeleryStalk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 3:05 pm

During sex is a bit much. The only time I would do that is if I were on call, and only because I'm responsible for responding during a crisis, suicide intervention and that sort of thing.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 3:13 pm

Given his position in his job, I don't think he's being unreasonable. So much can be lost in just 30 mins in a crisis like that. If it were one of our clients who had a server issue, that would mean banks would be rendered useless during that time. Although it's easy to just say "it's only 30 mins", you have to look beyond it to the see the ripple effect from that. He sounds like a good guy who's dedicated to you AND his job. Not such a bad combo.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 6:44 pm

CelticGoddess wrote:
Given his position in his job, I don't think he's being unreasonable. So much can be lost in just 30 mins in a crisis like that. If it were one of our clients who had a server issue, that would mean banks would be rendered useless during that time. Although it's easy to just say "it's only 30 mins", you have to look beyond it to the see the ripple effect from that. He sounds like a good guy who's dedicated to you AND his job. Not such a bad combo.

Thanks, CG. That really makes me feel better :D