Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Monsoon77
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

Well i had been talking to this girl alot for about 2 or 3 years. We met in high school, she was a sophomore and i was a senior. I never really started talking until the summer i was going to leave for college. I kind of stayed away from her because she was only barely 16 at the time and i was 18. I havent talked to her in a year (besides on facebook) and i randomly got a text from her the other week. So i decided to go back to my hometown for a month before i went back to school for summer classes. So in our most recent conversation via text message she asked me if she could ask a weird question. I said yes and then she asked me if i have ever had sex. Now i decided to tell the truth and say that I havent. She texted back and said "lol thanks". When I asked her why she was asking she said just wondering. So what the F**k does this mean? I pray i didnt blow my chance cause im all up for hopping on the good foot and doing the bad thing. But a series of bad circumstances and my inability to tell if a girl likes me or if they are interested in doing the dirty have rendered me being stuck as a virgin. Well i like her enough to date her but what do you think she is implying or what is she trying to "tell" me.

CrinklyCrustacean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2009, 3:35 pm

I'd say it could go either way, but then I do sometimes miss really obvious hints.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2009, 4:00 pm

^^ Oh dear, I believe this is very confusing indeed. ^^ I believe I cannot say what she may be attempting to imply. Although I believe it is very happy that you told the truth. ^^ I believe that if she judged you a large amount of what you said enough so that she would not wish to be in a relationship with you then perhaps she would not very nice in a relationship for you.

LivingOutsideTheBox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jun 2009, 10:48 pm

Tomasu is right: Either she is happy you were simple and honest, and is cooking up a storm of awesome for you, or she's not, but I doubt that really changes much. It's not like you REQUIRE her to come REALLY close to you instantly. It'd be fun though, I'd hope.

Umm, what you SHOULD do though, is, if she does "return" to your life (16-18 is fine, as long as she's insightful and not egotistical, trust me on this), be sure to UNDERSTAND her motives. If she wants to snuggle, and you don't know specifically why and how and whatever, it's better to take a breather and kill the mood. Though saying "I'm asking you this, because I DO care about you" would prolly put things back the way they wore before the "clarity break".

Good luck, have fun.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2009, 12:16 am

Like the others said, it's hard to tell in that situation, because there could be many reasons why she is asking you that. In my limited experience with women, they usually like to hint around about something, hoping that you will get the "hint" and start talking to them about it. Only problem is, most guys have no idea what they are hinting about. :D

Monsoon77
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jun 2009, 5:28 am

SilverStar wrote:
Like the others said, it's hard to tell in that situation, because there could be many reasons why she is asking you that. In my limited experience with women, they usually like to hint around about something, hoping that you will get the "hint" and start talking to them about it. Only problem is, most guys have no idea what they are hinting about. :D

Ya i get the feeling shes was trying to hint me something, unfortuantly i wish she didnt do it over a damn text message.