Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 9:59 pm

Deleted

Too many views but no responses. You would think I'd get use to this by now. :roll:

Anyway I apologize for the waste of time and space. I still have trouble wording thoughts and events into clear and concise order....one of the reasons why I don't usually post topics.

G/day and sorry for any inconvienance.

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

I like nice people but can't find nice people, but I am nice people - but I'm not nice so I don't seek out people at all, since I don't like mean people and can't seem to be nice enough to nice people to not come off as a jerk.

Sorry, responding to your topic and not your post (since its gone).. Then again you may have just had a bad day with a really nice person with a really nice smile that thinks your utterly hopeless (as you imagine stabbing their eyes out with a fork or pen).... And in the long run your probably just not realizing that those nice people aren't nice but are instead social which is a cliche because being social is the "giving up" of all that is you for the "happiness" of society. Which would make them a happy face on paper instead of a nice person.

Then again I could be wrong.

People don't usually respond right away tho - and 3 hours is barely enough time for people to think up a response.... Plus your name is "miss____" which in itself guarantee's you responses as everyone here is lonely (or lying)...

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 6:29 am

I also missed the post-I've had a few posts ignored and I know how you feel. I'm at the point where I'm suspicious of people who are too nice too soon. I've found that the ones that want to be your best friend right away can become your worst enemy just as easily.

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

umm... woulda been nice to read your post, if it were still here..

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 11:27 am

Sometimes I read a post but don't answer because I really don't know what to say...

But I imagine that dealing with "nice" people that are not so nice is a very common experience, and a lot of us would have something to share.