Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

Okay so here's the story. I made friends with this girl via circumstance. Then we started texting and we got on really well. First person I found who i could trust so I chatted heaps. I kept saying if I'm annoying you tell me. Well a friend of both of ours told me she said I text her everything. First off I do text probably a bit much but I could send a lot more. So I'm just gonna stop texting unless she texts me. Is that wise? If not, what should I do?

Jpeg
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2010, 3:40 pm

Likely she finds it somewhat annoying, but stopping completely unless she texts you seems like an overreaction. Likely you should not quite as many, but unless your friend complains I don't think that you should decrease your messages that much. It is possible that your friend likes receiving a lot of texts, have you asked her about it?

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2010, 10:04 pm

She said she likes getting texts but the way my friend told me it, it sounded like a bad thing. It embarressed me. And no I haven't talked to her about it because showing it affects me is showing emotion. I've made myself a saying (Probably a very bad one too but I believe it). Emotion is weakness, weakness is vunerability. When you're vunerable you get hurt. Doesn't apply to everyone but it does to me. Man I shouldn't have made this post or be saying this stuff. I'm being too self centred. Sorry everyone