Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 9:23 pm

In my school, there is a special-education room which is quite large. I am a freshman currently. I left 10th period from my class to go into this room to do work. Sitting on the left in a desk is this black girl. The desk is near the door.

I left to go do something as I had to by the administrators. I came back and the black girl remarked, "I am getting tired of you coming in and out."

I looked at her and made eye-contact. I burrowed my eyebrows out of confusion and said, "What?"

She then made a very silly face, as to deter me from looking at her or something. I made one back, and then a teacher 'broke us up'.

I do not understand what making a ridiculous face means. I also do not understand how this black girl feels entitled to comment on me 'walking in and out'. I do not know her.

Does anyone else speak idiot so you can tell me?

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 2:33 am

Ignore her. Either she was having a bad day or she was trying to concentrate on something.

No worries, move on.

Vanilla_Slice

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 3:13 pm

Just ignore her.

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 5:24 pm

Agreed.

Some folks simply focus on others to pick on when they're in a bad mood.
Although the advice seems cliche, it's quite true: By denying them a reaction, you deny them the satisfaction.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 6:44 pm

There's a woman at my clubhouse, who's like that. She just sits around in a miserable mood, looking for people to make faces at, and verbally attack. I ignore her.