Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

mustard123
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jul 2010, 8:04 pm

Hi, i'm a 25 year old guy from london and i have Aspergers Syndrome. I don't really have any offline friends that i can ring up about going out anywhere, most of my friends are online. I do make friends offline but i have trouble keeping the friendships going once they've started. either i can't handle it and back away or they back away because they don't understand me because of the aspergers. I did have a small group of friends but they wanted to go clubbing all the time and i hate it, i'd prefer to go for a walk in the park on a sunny day or go out into the countryside or to the seaside, they used to try and involve me in things but i struggled. i wish i could meet people on my wavelength, people who can understand me. i am very friendly and chatty once i get to know someone. i stay in a lot and it gets me down but when i do go out i'm always on my own and i see people together in groups and it gets me down just as much as staying in. What can i do? is there anyone in london who i can chat to and maybe meet?