GREEN EGO VS A WORTHLESS SPEECH THERAPY CLASS

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

The_Green_Ego
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Feb 2011, 11:42 pm

Yeah, and what's the deal with my god forsaken worthless speech therapy class?! They are teaching me worthless crap like how to read the emotions of a persons face, and conversation topics! I Thought every one and their grand ma new that since they were a toddler! I certainly did. I went in there to learn "HOW" to socialize - but i didn't mean literally.

Step 01 - approach person
step 02 - look directly into eye
step 03 - choose appropriate conversation starter from list of topics

Of course i know "HOW" to socialize! The point is I can't because I have a social disorder! I'm paying these brilliant scientists $20 a session to spit out that crap out of their butts. what an all American rip off! I thought we'd actually be socializing in a safe environment.

It's also funny because my parents are forcing me to go to college - but social skills are far more important than a college degree in getting me a job! So if i don't learn how to socialize with these NT androids pretty soon, I will have wasted 2 to 4 years of my life in college - a breeding ground for all the people I hate: Frat Boys!

If anyone out there knows (not "HOW" to Socialize), but but how to overcome a social disorder, and pretend to share common interests with NTs, please let me know.

jackbus01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2011, 10:18 am

Hey this post was in the Haven. You cross-posted!

The_Green_Ego

23 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

well, i decided it was a big enough topic for its own thread. and it is.