Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jul 2006, 5:01 pm

Well here is a text book case of the mirror effect, and we are now merely gainsaying.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2006, 5:03 pm

ahhhh father you are nearly there...imagine only 1 word inthat sentence i didnt understand, you are nearly a good jedi, you are not lost.......keep going father, obi 0ne and yoda are willing you.............

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jul 2006, 5:17 pm

There will be precious little that I much care to discuss as will be guaranteed as simple and unchallenging as reading a traffic sign or the directions for opening a cereal box. And such nuch seems your level of expectation. But I simply fail to see the point or the attraction. To each his own, then.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2006, 5:20 pm

i undertsnad father darth....welcome to the good side............you are stronger than i think......wake up in the morning and say 3 times...i am a good understandable jedi....

may the force be with you.

lunchbox
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Aug 2006, 1:54 am

donkey, I find you harder to understand than Aaron.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 10:41 am

this is because i have correected him and tutored him into using easily understood words......so now he is easier to understand.
you got this?
you have proven my point...thank you.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2006, 12:26 pm

donkey, you are not a nice person. In truth you are unremittingly shallow, venial, hateful and controlling. I do not like you, I do not want your friendship, you disgust me, and I certainly sure as shiit do not recognize you as any sort of social guru or literary stylist. Nor do I owe you anything nor are you doing me any great favor as you seem to think or like to pretend. -and very badly, indeed quite unconvincingly, I might add. But I do have to give you credit, that few bullies are as open and obvious about it as you are. I feel validated. Thanks! Can it be that you are an utter blatant self satire, all wholly unawares?

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 1:23 pm

ahhhh aggassi back to the big words...it is time yet again to start taking your meds little boy....there you go, life will get better.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 1:28 pm

AaronAgassi wrote:
donkey, you are not a nice person. In truth you are unremittingly shallow, venial, hateful and controlling. I do not like you, I do not want your friendship, you disgust me, and I certainly sure as shiit do not recognize you as any sort of social guru or literary stylist. Nor do I owe you anything nor are you doing me any great favor as you seem to think or like to pretend. -and very badly, indeed quite unconvincingly, I might add. But I do have to give you credit, that few bullies are as open and obvious about it as you are. I feel validated. Thanks! Can it be that you are an utter blatant self satire, all wholly unawares?

ahhh yes my new website i was trying to pug..style guru . com , but alas you have seen through this......literary stylist...hmm lemme see where i tried to do this...ajhh, yeah thats rights , when you tried to use 8 adjectives in a row and i said that your style.....was that of a little boy trying to be a man.
but the fact that you say you dont recognise these traits when none was implied would suggest you do give me the rcognition i crave from you.
it is good you feel validated by y open bullying. i feel that my whole life is now complete.
like i said kid take your meds.........calm down see a shrink and talk to someone who cares, but is less stylish than moi!

im not even sorry.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2006, 2:38 pm

Lecture me not, incoherent misanthrope!

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 3:05 pm

ok kid i dont even know what your saying, one in ten years time when your begging for money on a street corner. i will flick you some money and say...told you so.
keep to the meds boy....gottit?

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 8:28 pm

Kafkubrickian wrote:
Taboo-violating is very close to the heart of comedy. The writing-style for Stephen Colbert is very like this...running with a very strange persona, with its own logic, the writers themselves might not always understand. Things are funny for different satiric/not reasons. I've always followed what's funny...more substantively than real friends, probably, from Monty Python to Beavis and Butthead and Ali G.

Actually, the character of Stephen Colbert on the Colbert Report is a caricature of conservative pundits like Bill O'Reilley of the O'Reilley Factor. They're exaggerating some of the characeristic flaws in purveyors of speculation and unsubstantiated opinion. Specifically, the writers have given Stephen Colbert of the Colbert Report (as opposed to his persona when he was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart) a prototypical case of narcissistic personality disorder. One time Stephen Colbert "broke down" on the show while talking about his "real-life" counterparts, and he basically went into a monologue about the psychodynamic theories thought to be driving the narcissistic personality structure (e.g., projecting one's inadequacies onto others or an external enemy).

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2006, 8:31 pm

Keep it and buy yourself a personality.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 9:36 pm

Donkey, AaronAgassi, you both are acting like children.

Yes, donkey, we all know AaronAgassi has a characteristically pompous writing style. Those of us who don't feel like reading through it just ignore him.

AaronAgassi, I'll be honest: Your website FoolQuest.com is hilarious, but I don't think it's funny in a way you might have intended. You're acting puerile, too, and frankly donkey does have a point. You really are too verbose and should cut back on the wordiness a little bit.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2006, 10:11 pm

Indeed, either talk or don't. Make up your mind.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2006, 12:07 pm

are you still talking ghetto boi?