Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Cfroi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2012, 8:54 am

Do anyone have the following feeling all the time?

1. Want to talk to someone, but ignore people around
2. Seeking web chat on remote forum, while didn't reply instant messages with people You know.
3. Don't want to make yourself rude, but eventually being rude because you don't say "hi" to people.
4. Being very timid in a group of people, merely talk in rare occasion.
5. Able to complete task, never know how to teach others, and never capable of "splitting" the tasks out. It's like... cooperating with others never create synergy, but deteriorate your own norm.
6. Want to speak of something to someone, but quickly the people you talk to is bored and you yourself also get bored.
7. Have hopes initially in a group or new environment. But eventually feel lots of fear of getting to close. It's like... Afraid of someone know your true nature...

Well, I got all of the feeling above all the time... Any where... And... I don't know how to say...

You are sort of neurotypical but shows signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 10:04 am

To sum up how I look at everything: "Yes but no."

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 10:28 am

I get like that too-especially when I IM someone and they ignore me--- and I get timid and will not talk and get very shy when with other people-and I build my self up to things and events and if the thing or event is cancelled I get real upset because I was looking forward to it.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 12:08 pm

Hmm, sometimes I get those feelings, or similar ones. Like, I want to be social but don't know how, in other words, I want to go out and meet new people but when I actually do it I can't stop feeling really shy and anxious and just want to go home where I can relax and be myself.

Also, I don't know if this is relevant, but I feel extremely Agoraphobic at the thought of walking up the road to the supermarket or taking a walk to my grandmother's, but I feel fine with getting the bus and going to a further town to meet friends.