if drugs help people why are they so pissed off?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 1:00 am

Every time I confronted drug users they always get pissed. I don't like them because they steal and make money of that. I don't like people like that. All they do is call me names like dirt bag and idiot. Why be friends with a drug user. They don't like you anyway.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 1:53 am

What drugs are they using? I hang out with plenty of people who at least smoke cannabis and everyone's not always pissed, or calling names though we might joke around about each other but in good humor not insulting and don't go around stealing stuff. I certainly would not hang out with people like that in general whether or not they use any drugs.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 10:42 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
What drugs are they using? I hang out with plenty of people who at least smoke cannabis and everyone's not always pissed, or calling names though we might joke around about each other but in good humor not insulting and don't go around stealing stuff. I certainly would not hang out with people like that in general whether or not they use any drugs.
heroin, LSD, meothanine. I just stay away from it all.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:59 pm

I've tripped on LSD as have many people I know...but none of us have anything to do with the other two, don't even know what meothanine is. Either way I suppose me and people I hang out with are more hippie types than uptight drug fiend types which those more sound like.

Anyways though there are jerks that are entirely drug free as well, so judging peoples character outright on whether they ever indulge in any drug or not likely will not protect you from all the jerks..especially if you already expect that people who never indulge will be more civil/kind. Though most people at least drink coffee...I do find however people that try and pressure other people to use some drug they don't want do tend to be jerks more often than not.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 1:02 pm

This garbage is tiring me out. I am just wondering. Thanks for your info. Hippy style. I wish I was a hippy myself.