Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2024, 4:25 pm

Today at food Maxx self checkout, the self checkout cashier tapped me on the back and told me that the mango rolled onto the floor. As usual, I wasn't expecting and didn't want anyone to physically touch me and she scared me when she had the nerve to touch me. I know that "touch" is a "love language" and there are only five "love languages", but some people have anxiety disorders and too many touch receptors or just don't like being touched. At my dumpster fire "job", the training videos explicitly specify, don't touch the customer or suspected shoplifter. Then the cashier had the nerve to tell me that it was "healthy" that I ate a lot of fruit and she called me "sweetie".

Please do not touch my worthless corpse unless I ask you to, or it is not possible to do your job without touching me (barber), or you have some great reason. In my opinion today you didn't have a great reason, s**t. You didn't know if the fruit was for me or someone else. You don't know me and should not have called me "sweetie". By picking the mango up, you "helped" me one teaspoon. By physically touching me, you "hurt" me five liters. It would have been fine with me if didn't pick up the mango. You and plenty of other annoying lil dipshits, act like you are so f*****g morally innocent and like you have never done anything "wrong" before in your lives. (Rolls eyes)