Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

blossoms
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jul 2008, 11:18 am

Hello everyone,

I think i post the original post in the wrong forum, also there was some typos. I'll rehash it and then put it in the right forum....

Last edited by blossoms on 25 Jul 2008, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moonlitshadows
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2008, 11:29 am

wrong board, but okay.

I share your fear of phones. I'm actually quite content being unable to find my cell :D

blossoms
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jul 2008, 11:40 am

Hi 'moonlitshadows', the problem is that I am in my 20s! I still can't make myself to make live contact! It's just too difficult and awkward, it's like you always have to perform just right. But you can't, because you forget all the lines. Once I forced myself to write down my message on a paper, to get it right!

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum...

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 3:15 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum!! :D

I don't really have a fear of phones but I do hate them with a fiery passion. When I get my own place, I don't want a phone. The phone here rings all the frickin' time!! :evil:

kitty2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jul 2008, 3:37 pm

Phones calls are a pain. I never know what to say and when. When I was a bit younger I became really nervous when I had to speak to somebody on the phone. Now a days I just let it be. I just make sure I get why I needed to phone and this I will write down before hand so I wont forget. And if I say something wrong or my timing is really bad, so be it and ohh well.
I have only a mobile which is on vibrating (just the one short bzzz) in my bag and I only communicate with text messages, I rarely phone or have to answer the phone and this works fine for me.

greyh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jul 2008, 3:58 am

I'm awful at phone conversations, I'm much better now than when i was younger but i still make silly mistakes and repeat myself, or say things that I didn't plan to that are pretty pointless etc. If it's an impersonal conversation, just giving information etc, I'm a lot better, but when it's a phone conversation for the sake of a phone conversation, or something 'casual' I'm pretty terrible, haha. I'm better if I'm feeling confident beforehand.