Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 12:59 pm

I posted my art for sale in a local buy/sell/swap on Facebook. Someone said "eewww" to my artwork. If I said that I'd be told I have bad social skills. But if an NT says it, it's like it doesn't matter. They don't have to like my artwork but they don't have to be rude about it.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 1:09 pm

They probably have the skills to tell whom they can get away with being rude to and whom they can't.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 1:10 pm

There are a lot of rude people and trolls on the Internet.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 7:50 pm

Yep...that was rude!

Those NT's lack social skills!

Just forget about them...and move on.

LiveSimplyDude
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Sep 2016, 8:45 pm

Sounds like they lack social skills as well; could even be on the spectrum themselves..

don't remember what comedian said it, but this can be neatly summed up in about 3 word: "some people suck."

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 5:56 pm

It's double standards. An NT can hurt an Aspie's feelings and people are like "that person is a jerk but let's move on now" but if an Aspie hurts an NT's feelings everybody freaks out like "YOU INCONSIDERATE s**t YOU DESERVE TO BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, YOU NEED TO LEARN SOCIAL SKILLS YOU UNEMPATHETIC a***hole, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THAT POOR NT!! !!"

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 8:01 pm

Butterfly88 wrote:
I posted my art for sale in a local buy/sell/swap on Facebook. Someone said "eewww" to my artwork. If I said that I'd be told I have bad social skills. But if an NT says it, it's like it doesn't matter. They don't have to like my artwork but they don't have to be rude about it.

Did that particular party justify his response? It's one thing to be critical, as long as they have sort of expertise, and offer what's called constructive criticism. It's quite another to be a d!ckcheese about it and be a no-nothing.