Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitsune
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 May 2005, 2:45 pm

Oh, and by civilized you mean tafkash attacking anyone who dares to disagree with him?

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 3:41 pm

Please everyone.... lets not start with the personal attacks and questioning motives again.

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 4:07 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Oh, and by civilized you mean tafkash attacking anyone who dares to disagree with him?

No. by civilised I mean that people will disagree without recourse to aggressive behaviour and trampling over the beliefs of others. If you can do this yourself, I'm sure TAFKASH will. Or action will be taken.

I suggest if looking for reasons why action has not been taken in the past, you take a look at the tone of some of your posts on previous threads - and ask yourself why other Christian posters (e.g. Sean) have not been similarly criticised by other members. Incidentally, I did remove some personal attacks which were blatant, both by you and against you.

A further note: Firstly, I am not an atheist. Nor to my knowledge is CockneyRebel. I would say more, but suffice to say further attacks upon my character and that of other staff members will not be tolerated. That was out of order. :evil:

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 4:27 pm

Let's keep the Peace, this time.

Kitsune
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 May 2005, 8:26 pm

Oh wait, I'm sorry, but you mean to say that because you're an admin you can trample over everyone else? And that after the damage is done you're going to scurry back to the posts and clean them up so you don't look bad? HA!

Whatever, if you do decide to ban this account delete all THREADS that it has posted in. I refuse to allow such disrespect to occur and be underhandedly threatened when I point it out.

Quote:
Fact is, noone knows..... There are numerous theories, all with their merits, but none proven as yet. Given that the Universe (our universe anyway) started from a single "point" at the Big Bang (although the concept of a "point" at that moment in time is a little ridiculous given that space itself was created by the Big Bang..... in fact, the concept of a "moment in time" then is also ridiculous, given that time was also created by the Big Bang.....) you'd logically assume that it would have to be "finite" in some way, but physics is a strange thing......

You were, as I recall, quoting evolution and the big bang as "Proved, undeniable, fact" and saying completely unfounded things about creation.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 9:13 pm

Quote:
say further attacks upon my character and that of other staff members will not be tolerated. That was out of order.

Quote:
Oh wait, I'm sorry, but you mean to say that because you're an admin you can trample over everyone else? And that after the damage is done you're going to scurry back to the posts and clean them up so you don't look bad? HA!

Actually, we're just trying to maintain a sense of decorum here in the forums. And since this thread has been filled with mud slinging, that sense of decorum has not been maintained, and thus, I am locking this thread until further notice.