Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 2:00 pm

I'm joining in a little late on this post. But I hope you guys don't try that blowing nose on napkin thing as a way to attract girls. If you have AS its fairly obvious especially for the AS guys that they are a little different or off. Someone who is already considered a bit of a weirdo cannot pull off that blowing nose trick without make themselves look even more repulsive. Women often consider nose blowing in public offense anyway.

I think women respond being treated like an equal like where you engage in normal conversations and you ask her opinion on the matter. A for instance is this neighbor guy that I wanted to hate because I hated his crude obnoxious friends. But I couldn't hate him after all because he spoke to me nicely and respected my feelings about his friends being too noisy. He even asked them to shut up for me.

For guys its an balancing act. Just act normal like you have your own life and find a way to sound like you're busy even if you aren't. Don't been obnoxious like the guy in that article. Cockiness only works for extreme charimatic NT's that are already considered hot. And don't be one of those guys that studies everything women say they like then tries to emulate it. Its the nice guy syndrome and it backfires. Women will talk to you intimately just like they do to their gay male friends, but they don't want a relationship with nice guys.