Page 580 of 580 [ 9268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 576, 577, 578, 579, 580

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2024, 10:48 am

What a lot of absolute tosh

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2024, 8:14 am

I hate this client. Every job she wants me to do is the same. There's never enough source material to work with and I'm left either having to spend ages researching everything or just pulling stuff out of my ass, writing absolute garbage because I don't know what I'm talking about. And then I get s**t at the end when the results aren't very good. I swear she only gives me stuff to do that she can't be bothered to do herself because it's too time consuming and she just thinks, "I'll get that contractor to do it for us." And I can't even tell her to shove it because her company gives me about 90% of the work I get.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2024, 12:07 am

Nothing much.

Except a damn rat ate my lunch when I left it for 5 minutes to cool off.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 11:50 am

Why the hell did you decide to clean out that room today? Now i have a crap-ton of yarn in the middle of my floor. This was not on my agenda today.
Today was meant to be chilling while remaining available for [name] in case she needs to leave the house with her kid at home. I cannot be cranky if I’m to be around a kid.
I need to be checking for texts from [name] till 3.
I need to eat food and i’m pissed at you. Your dog chewed up a yarn label and several other things in the house. Sure, she’s not a fully grown dog yet (9 months) but gosh.
Keep your dog away from stuff. At least she hasn’t peed on anything yet. Yet.
She’s your dog. This household has not had a dog in 3 years, much less a puppy. You think we can take care of this dog? Hell no. Please keep her out.
I love dogs, but not when they are absolute menaces.

Stop leaving the doors open it’s way too hot out for that.
Why are you doing big projects while you’re sick? Stop. Just sleep.

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)