Page 10 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2023, 9:38 pm

Huckleberry Finn wrote:
https://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_my_stroke_of_insight?language=it

Sorry, the link won't accept me, but this is the address.

I guess you've already seen this show.

Yes, this is one of the links to Jill Bolte Taylor. Her second book is remarkable in describing the human brain, who it works.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Dec 2023, 6:09 pm

It is impressive how Jill Bolte Taylor has maintained her extremely complex mental functions.

It perhaps also depends on the areas affected.

For you it was definitely more invasive.

Apparently his case is too.

I wonder what differentiates your two states.

It can only be the affected areas.

Regarding the answers you can condense all my posts into one as an answer.

I don't want you to get tired of your eyesight.

I know you read everything anyway.

And you're good at speed reading.

Take all the time you need.

No hurry.

I have disabled private messages.

I'm staying here because you're here.

I log in for that.

For the rest I no longer perceive myself as part of this forum in any way.

I thank those who have been kind to me.

The rest is past tense for me, even though I remember all the interactions.

Huck

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Dec 2023, 5:33 pm

We were taught this at school, I will write about it below.

And I take some statistical data from a current report.

That is, pre new wave Pneumonia: they call it differently because it is most likely not a natural combination, but implemented, then released into nature, there are no ices that when melted release deadly viruses, made Glacè, by glaciations that have saved human beings from very dangerous virus or other bacterial.

Nothing abnormal if it were statistics would surprise those who don't know the data of how much normality affects the world anyway.

If a modified strain has now been sequenced then I would like to see it.

This has potential mixing with viruses and we have misused previous treatments.

*We can get vaccinated: because the aftermath would be harmful if we didn't do immediate prevention.

The two ranges most at risk are those relating to childhood and senility. And by indirect logic, pneumonia will affect the remaining age groups, it will only be a matter of time.

Time that we must use to our advantage. It has been said that the evil is the vaccines. The evil is the disease, and afterwards we will be without antibiotic defenses, we have already lost some of them and they are no longer useful.

Others are. I myself have used one (Amoxicillin) intensively.

But we must not end up having to use them massively, we must be able to vaccinate ourselves and this must be done quickly, and agreed between Rich States, to help everyone in the world.

The post is long, I take up many things that I had studied, others that concern official statistics, I don't even consider anything else that I don't write about, I would go very long in the post. Many pages would come out and it would be scary.

AIDS was also written about in your thread, the syndrome was reported for the first time in the literature in 1981, although isolated cases of AIDS had already been reported in the 1970s in the United States and in numerous other areas of the world (Haiti, Africa and Europe).

Therefore the etiology and temporality of the onset is well before 1981, at least 1976 from what I remember, I always go from memory and do not mention the African State from which it perhaps originated, in the sequencing it would seem so, also the diffusion , more broadly than the 1981 figure.

I am reporting an article from 2018, updated in 2020 by one of my compatriots Ivan Loddo.

"Pneumonia, what it is and how it is treated
Published on 12.09.18 by Ivan Loddo Updated on 14.08.20

Pneumonia is an inflammatory disease that affects the lungs and respiratory system; it is generally determined by bacterial (20-60% of cases) and viral infections, while cases of fungal pneumonia or pneumonia caused by parasites are rarer. In Italy, around 10 thousand people die every year from pneumonia, especially the elderly and patients suffering from chronic diseases, while in the United States there are 1 million annual hospitalizations, for a cost that varies between 6 and 7 thousand dollars per patient. .

What is pneumonia and how does it manifest itself

Child in bed with pneumonia

The typical picture of pneumonia - an inflammatory pathology that attacks the lungs and respiratory system - can also occur in the case of inhalation of toxic substances or following the aspiration of food residues and gastric juices into the respiratory tree.

The latter clinical condition is better known as aspiration pneumonia and occurs in patients with marked swallowing difficulties due to neurological pathologies such as Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebral stroke, but also in patients undergoing general anesthesia.

When the pathogenic microorganisms, mainly via the air rather than the hematogenous route, manage to overcome the body's defense mechanisms at the respiratory level and penetrate until they reach the pulmonary alveoli, they are attacked at this point by the white blood cells, triggering the inflammatory process which will determine the formation of a certain quantity of exudate, which will disturb the gaseous exchanges at the alveolar level and will act as a cultivation medium for microorganisms.

Pneumonia, history and epidemiology
For medical historians, when talking about pneumonia, it is easy to think back to the 19th century, when, only in Europe, this pathology was considered the leading cause of death in the general population.

The effects of pneumonia were disastrous not only from a health point of view, but also from an economic-social point of view. The costs of long treatments, associated with disability in many cases permanent, were responsible for the financial collapse of millions of families in the less well-off social groups.

However, the discoveries made by medical science in the 20th century made it possible, thanks to the introduction of antibiotics and subsequently vaccinations, to save millions of lives, especially among children.

It is good to know that pneumonia is a common disease throughout the history of humanity, just think that Hippocrates was the first doctor to describe its symptoms.

The mortality rate has fallen drastically compared to the past, but pneumonia still represents a health emergency in developing countries, where it is the second cause of death after intestinal infections and the first in the world for children.

It is a pathology that in certain contexts is devastating, the reference data are appalling: every 35 seconds, in an underdeveloped nation, a child dies of pneumonia. Every year 4 million deaths from pneumonia and 450 million individuals are affected.

In Italy, around 10 thousand people die every year, especially the elderly and patients suffering from chronic diseases, while in the United States there are 1 million annual hospitalizations, for a cost that varies between 6 and 7 thousand dollars per patient.

Pneumonia and risk factors
A number of risk factors are linked to pneumonia, including:

Immunodeficiency Hospitalization
Upper airway infections Coma
COPD Mechanical ventilation
Age > 60 years Corticosteroid therapy
Alcoholism Treatment with antacids
Cigarette smoking Neoplasms
IRC Surgical interventions
Diabetes Chronic liver disease
Diagnosis of pneumonia
Pneumological diagnosis includes the evaluation of signs and symptoms, the performance of a thorough physical examination and instrumental and laboratory tests.

Physical examination
The physical examination can highlight:

Inspection: hypomobility of the affected hemithorax
Palpation: accentuation of the FVT
Percussion: hypophonesis and plexus dullness
Auscultation: tubal bronchial murmur, wet crackling and sub-crackling sounds.
Furthermore, the following can be detected:

blood pressure lower than normal values
increased heart rate
% O2 saturation lower than optimal values.
Diagnostic investigations
The instrumental test par excellence is the chest x-ray, while laboratory tests may include assessments of:

complete blood count, ESR, CRP, electrolytes, liver function tests and renal function;
blood culture;
blood gas analysis;
bacterioscopic examination of sputum;
microbiological tests, in the most serious cases.
The patient who has contracted pneumonia usually has an onset characterized by an inflammatory syndrome of the upper airways which includes symptoms such as asthenia, headache and general malaise, while fever, cough and more or less significant production of sputum with variable characteristics tend to develop subsequently. , difficulty breathing and chest pain. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal distension may also occur.

Pneumonia, classifications and characteristics
Infections of the lung parenchyma can be classified according to several criteria:

Epidemiological Etiological Histopathological
Community pneumonia
(contracted outside the hospital environment) Bacterial pneumonia
Alveolar forms, in case of presence of inflammatory exudate, which are divided into:

- foci forms: they affect only one lobe or the entire lobe

- bronchopneumonia: involvement of the entire bronchial tree and lung parenchyma is recognised

Nosocomial pneumonia
(contracted following hospital admission after 48 hours) Viral pneumonia Interstitial forms: show inflammatory infiltrates in the intralveolar septa
Atypical pneumonias

(caused by fungi or fungi)

Necrotizing forms: characterized by important necrosis processes that often evolve with the abscess
Bacterial pneumonias are the most widespread forms of community pneumonia. Streptococcus pneumoniae is the bacterium most isolated in these cases, followed by Haemophilus influenzae and Chlamydophila pneumoniae.

While in bacterial forms inhalation prevails as a vector for the transport of microorganisms to the lungs, in viral pneumonia the blood route also represents one of the preferred routes for viruses.

The latter form is characterized by a course that most of the time resolves spontaneously or can sometimes remain unrecognized, except in the most serious cases in which the symptoms manifest themselves in a full-blown manner and require immediate intervention.

Among the most common viruses in cases of viral pneumonia are: influenza virus, Adenovirus, Cytomegalovirus, Herpex simplex.

How pneumonia is treated
In cases of pneumonia, the medical treatment is different depending on the microorganisms responsible for the infection, the patient's state of health and the severity of the symptoms manifested. The treatments are mostly home-based, except in cases where hospitalization becomes unavoidable or the pathology affects an individual who is already hospitalized.

Rest is essential in all patients affected by the pathology and the resumption of activities must never be forced also in order to prevent relapses and promote general recovery.

In cases of bacterial pneumonia, pharmacological therapy is mainly based on the administration of antibiotics, with targeted or broad-spectrum action.

Those most used in community forms and in children are penicillins (e.g. Amoxicillin) with cycles generally ranging from 7 to 10 days, although macrolides and doxycycline are also often used alternatives.

In cases of nosocomial pneumonia, intravenous infusion of third generation cephalosporins, in single or combined administrations, is very frequent.

In order to reduce acute chest pain, general malaise and coughing, anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) and antitussives can be administered.

As already mentioned, most forms of viral pneumonia have a rather vague clinical picture, with a series of sometimes silent signs and symptoms.

The administration of antiviral drugs is limited to the most serious cases and in hospitalized patients, in other cases, however, healthcare workers limit themselves to supportive therapy with liquids, anti-inflammatories or paracetamol.

Pneumonia and vaccine
Vaccination against pneumococcal infection, which as already seen proves to be one of the microorganisms most commonly responsible for pneumonia, is recommended for children, the elderly and all other subjects at risk, including healthcare professionals.

It is a conjugated vaccine, which can be combined with the flu vaccination and is totally free in early childhood and for those over sixty-five.

The administration of vaccines, hand hygiene and abstention from cigarette smoking are key elements for substantially reducing the morbidity and lethality of the disease."

<>

In Africa, progress made in the fight against childhood pneumonia, which puts the lives of thousands of children at risk every year, has come to a halt following a decline in routine vaccinations and an increase in demand for medical oxygen during the Covid-19 pandemic.

In fact, pneumonia, which is a potential complication of Covid-19 and other diseases, is the main cause of childhood deaths and causes around 750,000 deaths a year.

Even before 2020, infant mortality rates from pneumonia were not declining at the same rate as other child-killing diseases. Furthermore, due to the pandemic, vaccinations and health services have been reduced since 2020, and curfews, transportation bans and rampant misinformation about vaccines have contributed to hindering these life-saving services.

In 2020, there was a decline in the number of children in Africa who received the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) and the anti-Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type B) vaccine, two vaccines capable of reducing the mortality rate from pneumonia, a disease that still kills 2,000 children every day.

Research from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine found that the Hib and PCV vaccines, along with the Rotavirus vaccine, have one of the highest rates of ability to significantly reduce childhood deaths from pneumonia, in conjunction with other actions. If implemented together on a cumulative basis through 2030, these interventions, including vaccines, could prevent 3.2 million pneumonia deaths and a further 5.8 million lives could be saved from co-benefits in areas such as nutrition, neonatal interventions and antibiotic treatments.

In addition to the decline in vaccine administrations, demand for oxygen to treat Covid-19 patients across low- and middle-income countries has more than tripled over the past 12 months, causing shortages in many countries. Medical oxygen is a critical treatment for children with severe pneumonia, considering that even before the Covid-19 pandemic, every year, 4.2 million children with severe pneumonia in poor countries needed oxygen to survive.

Pneumonia is the disease of iniquity. Every day, over 2,000 children die from this preventable and treatable disease, simply because they don't have access to vaccines and essential treatments like oxygen. During the pandemic, healthcare workers in low-income countries had to make devastating choices as there was a spike in demand for oxygen, which was already in short supply.

During the Covid Sars 2019 Pandemic, it was said. - "The pandemic will end sooner or later but pneumonia, on the contrary, will not. As a global community, we must fight against pneumonia with the same urgency, innovation and determination with which the world has fought Covid-19 and don't allow anyone to die from a preventable and treatable disease."

Yes.

(Alea iacta est)

Huckleberry Finn

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2023, 5:50 pm

Hi Jimmy I can't understand the meaning of my role here in the forum.

I think I'll take a break.

I was communicating with you and another person.

The other person writes and I imagine thinks very well.

Among the few that interested me for *Contents(Capacità di pensiero ed espressione e complessità).

But maybe I was wrong about how to communicate or I don't know, too bad.

Regarding you Jimmy I must admit that I am pleased to see that you are starting to post again in the forum, not only in greetings as some precious people do in the forum.

Yesterday I was discussing friendship.

The person I was
talking with told me many right things.

But also in my opinion a bit personal in terms of form of reasoning.

One in particular struck me.

*He saw friendships as only valid if undertaken at a very young age.

That is, when you're a kid.

My answer was that there was no restrictive logic in friendships.

And that, approximately every ten years of one's life, one meets people who are special to us.

It's up to us to try to lend him a hand.

Many people are afraid of emerging from their fissile ideas about how, why, when, where and how things should happen that in reality (if reality truly exists) could disconcert them.

That is, to radically change ideas about many things that are considered standardized.

Life cannot be, it is fleeting, and is full of unexpected events and changes.

I was reading here yesterday about a question about autism, whether it was a disease, a disability.

The answer depends on the situation, the subject, the degree of evolution, and the degree of neurological impairment.

Then there are many things that wouldn't even be relevant if the world were only ND, everything would fall within our normality of Neurodiversity.

The answer could consist of a number, a percentage, a range that widens or narrows.

From a doubtful: "if".

-If we were all autistic there would be no problems but only opportunities

-If our condition had not been underestimated for over a century, things would absolutely be better for us.

-If"-
There are so many "ifs".

<>

The first two cases of the pneumonia you describe were recorded in Italy.

But I don't think it will will hit us massively as it will happen in other European nations.

North, some areas towards the Emilia Romagna region (which has exceeded the use of antibiotics and other medicines and is polluted with a very particular climate, above-threshold humidity, always above-threshold)

Sardinia in at least three areas and some other highly populated regions, therefore Rome and Naples, and some other small ones
Towards southern Italy.

In my opinion, pervasiveness depends on 4 factors, humidity, pollution, genetics, and former marshy areas that have been reclaimed for many decades.

The rest is normal.

The bacterium responsible for the wave of pneumonia among children in China, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, is also in Italy.

The Istituto Superiore di Sanità has reported two cases in children hospitalized with respiratory symptoms in Perugia, and other positive swabs are reported in Emilia Romagna. The same happens in France, Holland and Denmark. But this is not a new pathogen, or imported infections.

Hi, I'm happy to see that you're returning to live virtually too.

Your posts are always incisive and centered on objective data (many of the answers you have received are instead humoral or pre-conceptual).

Two things that absolutely conflict with logic.

And with the knowledge of what is stated, but in a thread it's also fine, after all it matters who leads it...

Like a large bus where the driver maintains perfect driving control, while in the seats just behind it is just chaos, and the vehicle is populated with people who speak loudly, sometimes so loudly that their thoughts blend into a sound that dominates them.

Hello: I'll step aside here.

I changed the message setting.

But I sense no passion in my writing here.

I consider my presence completely useless.

I will be an absence.

After all, no one is essential.

Not even me, actually me.

I really don't fit into this place.

Huck

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2023, 8:03 am

Huck Finn

I am sorry that I have not been answering your messages lately. I promise I will get back to them when I am able. At the moment, THE GAME IS AFOOT.

Whenever I get into this mode all my energy is focused on solving a problem. In this case the next pandemic which is a fallout of COVID that is targeting children.

This brings back Sherlock Holmes

When this happens, my mind becomes very focused and sharp. It explodes into energy.

I will be back -- Later when this mystery is understood and resolved. In the meantime watch:

Is this Round 2 of a new Pandemic?

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2023, 1:10 pm

Hi James.

It wouldn't be right.

I'm happy to see you posting on the forum again.

And by the way, I've written so many posts here, and you'd have trouble answering them all.

Don't get too tired with your eyesight.

And only when you have the opportunity and time to respond with a summary of the key sentences of my posts.

Not everyone, because it would become tiring for anyone.

Even if before the stroke you were certainly even better than now at replying to posts.

My post yesterday was a personal question of mine.

Also because for you writing on an email is tiring.
Honestly, it's stressful writing on an email for me too.

Sorry, I was wondering about the limitations of my writing here.

*For the rest, I'm really pleased to see your nickname appear on the various threads.

Here, beyond the language and indifference of many users, I feel marginalized.

However, it is also my fault that I do not express myself validly in US English.

It's not even that it isn't synthetic.

Yesterday I was looking at my old posts in Italian.

They are precise and chiseled and are very I.T.

Ok this is the O.T. section.

But I have to be able to write in short.

Except that when I write briefly, then I re-read it, translating it to correct the errors, I realize that it is even less comprehensible.

*Important James: it's not your fault, in fact I myself wrote to reply when you could.

As an autistic I also posted 80 times in one day in Italian.

But now I couldn't do it, I would get stressed.

I'll wait for you here.

Don't do too much though.

I think it is very tiring for you to reply in two or different threads.

Yesterday I was very depressed, but also for other things, the legal situation I have to resolve and find valid solutions.

That I could find.

Sorry for this passage, for those who read and don't know some things about me it's not understandable.
<>

Years ago I was able to participate in a selection for the State Attorney's Office in Rome.

Except that it was essential to have been resident there for at least a year before.

I was missing out on so many chances.

I should go back to studying something else and get a degree.

I struggle to go to crowded places.

See you soon James, and thank you, you are very kind, always.

Huckleberry Finn

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2023, 4:51 am

Brief.
a) Significant pneumonia, it is necessary to act on vaccines.

Invest a lot of money.
Absolutely
b) In the meantime, get vaccinated against known pneumonia

c) In Africa, children have been dying of pneumonia for YEARS that we don't care about (including Italy)
d) It will not be pandemic.
It will be important.
In my opinion it will affect polluted states and those with an altered hot-cold range.

France first and foremost.

Not so much us.

USA I couldn't tell you
e) Media opinions on TV and newspapers by non-experts must be absolutely excluded.

Billions must be spent to help people in crisis.

f) Air humidity you say *Correct* things

g) It has always been a problem: it's just that we didn't care about it as rich states.

i) In Italy we will not have any work bans, home care (if possible) and we will seek antibiotic therapies as little as possible which are against society as a whole.

l) Pneumonia from melting ice is mentioned by many, it is galactic nonsense.

There are nonillions of viruses in the world (Already there are)
only 100 attentionable.)

10 dangerous

(10 in billions of billions? Yes!)

L)I have to watch the videos you posted.
M) Stay at home as much as possible if you are retired.

Avoid crowded places

Masks *****Suitable*****

M) We must remove the slices of salami from our eyes and help the Africans we haven't given a damn about for decades (always).
Childhood pneumonias are all-consuming.

We are talking about children who have nothing, not even to eat or take care of.

*****Die*****

But you know...they're African.

We rich Europeans and rich North Americans even just as states didn't care.

Polomonite sequence would be interesting to understand.

Sorry but it's our mea culpa
Huck

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2023, 2:30 pm

You know James. I've noticed that there are simple businesses run by Aspergers here and in other cities

I could do two things. Specializing in that sector, therefore finishing one of my passions in medicine.

Or take on a management role. It would also be nice and useful. As long as there aren't too many NT parents, well, I noticed from the sites that there are too many people. I'll see in the next few months.

I have several options, but there are too many people in each of these. And it's stressful.

But protecting them would be super. Also because as an autistic I could also (perhaps) understand them.

I have studied autistic people enough and (maybe) I could do it.

I put the maybe.

I don't know: I don't want to write wrong things.

Regarding competitiveness: I'm used to being first, but I'm not interested in being first.

If there is one or more people who do better than me I sincerely congratulate them.

Not being competitive here is a problem socially. Everyone is. Sometimes they tend to think that others are worth less than them. Then they talk a lot.

Instead, ordinary people here speak very little. An aspect that I like. It's fine to write a lot in a forum, socially it's almost always useless.

In Milan if you can make yourself understood with three words it's better. Super if they use even fewer. Nobody has time to waste, the rest is always business.

Too bad it's so polluted and there's an unsuitable mayor. And the houses also cost millions of euros.

To live there you need two salaries of 3 thousand euros each. In addition to other expenses. Helping autistic people would be very nice, especially in adulthood, because they are alone, medically they do not exist.

Yet our published research is cutting-edge, because we collaborate with many advanced nations. Even at the university level, the part of study relating to us autistic people is totally missing. I wrote this years ago on a University Forum. Professors also asked me. One hundred thousand people including students and teachers. But no one put it as the final specialization address. As adults we don't exist.

<>

In this last period, let us remember, Mycoplasma penumoniae has come under the spotlight, as it is suspected of being among the main causes of the increase in pneumonia that is being recorded in China.

As we told you, in fact, at the end of last November Promed, the same surveillance system that first raised the alarm about the new coronavirus 4 years ago, had issued a notification for the increase in outbreaks of "undiagnosed" pneumonia , especially among children. In the following days, the WHO, officially requesting more detailed information from the Chinese authorities, reassured that the mysterious pneumonia was nothing more than a mix of pathogens that cause known infectious diseases, including Mycoplasma pneumoniae.

Infection with this pathogen generally causes no symptoms, or in any case causes mild respiratory problems.

“In some cases it can cause pneumonia, which in the most serious situations can require hospitalisation”, they respond from the ISS.

“In the patient, Mycoplasma pneumoniae can often be present simultaneously with other pathogens, such as respiratory viruses. This co-infection supported by multiple pathogens can exacerbate the symptoms and require hospitalization."

However, there is a cure: given that Mycoplasma pneumoniae is sensitive to various antibiotics, the experts conclude "the infection can be cured by applying well-known and verified medical protocols".

They think of antibiotics and not vaccines.

I find it silly and dangerous.

Huck Finn

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2023, 5:56 am

The solution?

It might be impossible!

We need to plug system bugs.

In a system that is itself a huge bug!

Redeveloping everything is unlikely and expensive.

It won't be done: never.

I think we need to focus on vaccines and not mRNA.

But now we focus *Only on those: another system bug...

The aim is to nullify the antibiotic function, and there are not only viruses: this total media and medical Harakiri.

Corrupt*Governments decide.

I'll post several videos for you.

By Paolo De Vineis.

Because I was looking for confirmation of an intuition of mine.

His work is even more complex, he indicates many risk factors.

Question: can we change them?

Answer: Absolutely not.

When the answer is NO then the leaks need to be plugged.

The ship is sinking and we are all on it.

On the impact that worries us On the Rich Nations (us, because as good selfish people these things worry us if they affect us rich nations, for example we don't care about Africa and childhood pneumonia has been around for many years and is ignored internationally, because say it?)

H.F.(A)

Last edited by Huckleberry Finn on 08 Dec 2023, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2023, 6:23 am

Sherlock Holmes was one of the favorite serials, but in the English version.

Now I don't remember the actor but he was tall.
Cold mentally.
A very calm and sumptuous reasoner.

Here De Vineis uses phonetics that a common Italian would use in UK English.

Who knows why the human mind communicates in language as if it were speaking in its own language phonetically.

The allocation into two distinct areas if learned over 7 years of age is a huge limit.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2023, 4:59 pm

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Dec 2023, 4:38 am

Feeling alone even when you are among others
I thought the worst thing in life was to be alone. It is not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel alone.
It's not addressed to you dear James, but """in general""" here....My ultra wrong planet.

It's not for me,
I don't speak your English, and I'm not fit to be here.

If I had any residual doubts, let's say that they disappeared: *the clouds have cleared, and the "Swollen Whale" is leaving here forever.

And as someone says: (not) "I'm taking a break...

With this sentence,
Robin Williams admits a certain sadness, but at the same time leaves us a great truth. Who has never felt alone despite being surrounded by so many people? Often experiencing this sensation can be a symptom of a great inner emptiness or that we are not in the company of the right people.

Some people here are right, but they are truly the absolute minority.

I'm not perfect either, I'm not insensitive.

Not even stupid.

<>

The post of the song was different.

The initial was a song that was liked by a person very dear to me who was suffering from cancer.

Which is no longer there.

The post had a signature of a poet Pier Paolo Pasolini underneath.

A special person in a world of wrong people, who killed him in a very bad way

The song I changed was by a singer and songwriter who changed the recent history of modern songwriting.

It was Asperger's.

He died by suicide around the age of 26/27.

He never appeared in photos, videos, and always isolated himself.

One night he perhaps missed his dose of antidepressant medication and his mother noticed it late.

He spent all night composing his songs.

Until the last one we will never know anything about again.

Thank you for your delicate and kind, valid and sincere friendship James

(I asked for cancellation, sorry but for me it's really bad to stay here, it's better for me to leave here forever)

Huckleberry Finn

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2023, 1:50 pm

Huck Finn

I am sorry I have not been writing you. I will return. One of the problems with the pandemic 4 years ago when it struck was that they did not make an N95 masks for kids to protect them. In reality, they did not need one since children had special immunizes. But that was then and this is now. The current version of the latest virus is a combination of virus and bacteria. It is hitting China hard at the moment. But now the U.S. is making masks that will protect them. It is called KID95. I have some on order and it will arrive in a couple days.

jimmy m.

I promise I will be back, but it may be awhile. Sorry.

Also know that there is a very special N95 mask for adults. It is called a Moldex 4200. There are many types of N95 masks. Some provide one way protections and some two way protection. This is a two way masks. Most 2 way mask are hard to use because they restrict air flow. I am older and it is hard for we to wear a 2 way mask because my lungs are not strong. But this particular mask is designed different because it uses a combination of ridges. So it is like not wearing a mask at all.

MOLDEX 4200 RESPIRATOR

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2023, 5:12 am

Hi James, I will no longer log in here to the forum.

Some veterans who bully to get out those who have decided that they are not good with them have won.

§
Other veterans were very kind and nice, thank you

§

I don't go out by choice
The climate here is bad to me.

I'm not happy with it at all.
Thank you Dear James
Thanks to you Cornflake, Twilight Princess, Blitzkrieg, Kit Lily, Double Retired and other female users who have been kind to me.

Sin

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:02 pm

I sent the following message to your account on Mod edit: {personal information redacted}
----------------------------------
Davide

I received this message. I am sorry that I have not been responding to your emails recently. I am concentrating all my time to analyzing this new pandemic that originated in China and is attacking children. I have made some progress in understanding what is happening and how to respond to this threat. So it is taking all my extra time at the moment. I noticed that I had received a few messages from you on Wrong Planet, but because The Game is Afoot I have not answered them yet.

viewtopic.php?t=417613

You talked about having to pay taxes. I always filled out my tax forms every year. But because of my stroke, my tax statement produced some problems. So last year, for the first time, I used a professional to complete my taxes. It didn’t cost much. I decided to do the same thing in future years. It just makes life a little easier.

You began talking about vaccines. That is where there may be a problem. Many vaccines are being overused or used incorrectly and as a result, the immunity is lost. What is happening in China at the moment in their children may have been caused by their misuse. The normal vaccine used to combat a serious disease called Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia (MPP) may have broken. Many parts of the world will face a new pandemic as a result. I am trying to unwrap this and prevent it or minimize its effect. The threat this time is that an antibiotic may have lost its ability to protect small children from MPP.

So now I will discuss the third part of the process that my family and I used to combat the COVID pandemic and apply it to the unknown virus/bacteria infection currently hitting Chinese children.
Maintaining indoor air humidity levels between 40 and 60 percent. The risk of infection is highly magnified as the humidity levels near 0-10% or when they near 90 to 100% range.
COVID would strike different areas of the world at different times of year. It might strike areas of China in the winter and other areas of the world such as India during the summer. There is a reason for that. It is air humidity. During the winter months, the indoor humidity levels would approach zero in cold climates. It would strike warm humid climates during the hot summer months of the year.

You wrote, "Things are not being done seriously. Then there will be an emergency.”

I agree, that is why I started putting my thoughts into Wrong Planet and also an approach to fixing the problem.

James Marusek

Last edited by Cornflake on 14 Dec 2023, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.: Redacted some personal information

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2023, 6:54 pm

Hi James.

We are very much in agreement on this topic, but also on many others.

You write many things that I agree with.

Among other things, in some we wrote similar things, as I was not aware of your thread at the time.

China is using perhaps (I cast doubt because I am writing about it in public) the virus weapon.

And it has been doing so for a quarter of a century.

We helped it in part: Italy, France, and the USA.

There is research published on the matter.

Perhaps and if I'm not mistaken, 2008.

Then ethically the USA, France and Italy said no to China and we stepped aside. In good faith we thought they wanted to do research for the good of humanity.

We realized that that wasn't the 'real objective.

And we decided ethically that the research in this regard had to end.

They continued and conducted it for another 3 years. Made it dangerous for all humanity.

Another very serious thing: they never told us the truth about how much happened in their enormous hyperpopulated nation.

It happened that the virus for some reason went out of control. And crossed their borders.

It arrived in the USA and sequenced already in June 2019, in Italy in September 2019 and sequenced.

Then it exploded in various phases subsequent. I count at least 3 before 2020. We were the first nation to have been a victim. I remember that in my country at the time, 78,000 people died in the Istat classifications.

The unofficial numbers are much higher, but they have contributing causes.

Now we are witnessing to something similar in other nations.

This virus is complex. It contains other viruses together.

Regarding the abuse of vaccines, your hypothesis makes sense.

What you point out to all of us, the reckless use of antibiotics, makes a very intense sense. we are losing or have already lost a drug like azithromycin.

Drug that saved my life in 2020.

Together with another antibiotic and cortisone.

We must react quickly. We have the knowledge and we have cutting-edge structures in our nations.

We are waiting for events: we need to prevent them.

I had posted some links to Paolo De Vineis, Imperial College of London.

But perhaps they were deemed unsuitable for this thead.

Thank you James.

I remember your assessments, and I always consider them not only interesting, but hyper logical.

We must create a global monitoring system based on the study of waste water. React by creating research and committing huge economic capital. It will be an investment for the common good: human health.

Create a sanctioning body for nations that voluntarily use viruses for despicable purposes. I replied to the previous email. Perhaps enough, but some replies are missing.

I will be traveling for a few days and will not be able to reply to you. I am always happy to read you.<> I would like to explain my definition of racism on the forum.

It was intended with l I am ignorant of non-Anglo-Saxon speaking people.

It was not my intention to write about racism in the Forum: the forum is very well managed and very well administered.

Part of the faults for the lack of communication are also mine. In some threads perhaps I made a mistake in understanding because based on games and posts and threads that I didn't know existed. Most of my posts are not understandable, due to my lack of knowledge of the English language, this is my shortcoming.

The rest is something that comes from many communication difficulties. against my perception was the lack of communication with the majority of users

. Some of them were very kind and nice, others not so much.

I'm sorry, but the feeling is also of leaving a bad impression.

My desire was to communicate and help.

For us autistic people it is essential to have feedback. I thank you James. The moderation. All those who helped me.

For me, a forum is equivalent to learning from other people.

Something happened here that I didn't expect. Regarding the follow you James, I will read the thread carefully to understand better. Maybe many here think so: you are an exceptional person.

And you managed to do things so well in life in an exemplary way for everyone.

See you soon James

P.s:Thank You Cornflake for your attention and your kindness and correctness, I really appreciate it.

Grazie Mille