Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2006, 5:44 am

Have you taken measures to ensure that UFOs won't crash into it?

How close would a supernova or hypernova (aka gamma ray burst), respectively, have to be to damage or destroy your ladder?

Do you think the aliens might object to you disrupting of their quarantine of Eamonn and SB2? :lol:

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2006, 11:16 am

Might it provoke hostilities from the aliens to invade their sector of the universe with beings such as Eamonn and SB2?

jman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2006, 3:29 pm

eamonn wrote:
Cade wrote:
Weren't you just recently bitching about "attention whores" in another thread? And then you turn around and start a thread to talk about them? :roll:

It's because love and hate are embroiled together in her passion for me. IRL females that arent comfortable with their attraction for me often put up a facade of hating me before succumbing to their natural urge to ravage me. It's basic psychology Im not an attention whore though, dont know were you get that from.

LOL :lol: Can't wait to see what Hale_bopp has to say to that..... :roll:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2006, 7:10 pm

Sean wrote:
Have you taken measures to ensure that UFOs won't crash into it?

How close would a supernova or hypernova (aka gamma ray burst), respectively, have to be to damage or destroy your ladder?

Do you think the aliens might object to you disrupting of their quarantine of Eamonn and SB2? :lol:

1) No. If that happens the ufo will have gut stained windows.

2)Pretty close. The ladder is nothing special, I'm not rich. They just have to explode in the vacuum if that's the case.

3) I have methods of weasling out of things. The Aliens won't know i'm there.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2006, 8:41 pm

hecate wrote:
eamonn wrote:
females that arent comfortable with their attraction for me often put up a facade of hating me before succumbing to their natural urge to ravage me.

does the same apply in reverse? if so, that must mean that i secretly hate you. :o

No, your the kind of girl who seems comfortable in your attraction for me. I get strong vibes that you are happy to let the hair down and have nature take it's course without fuss or internal struggles. Your just the tonic really, im getting sick of the rituals of conversation and ambiguity. :wink:

worsedale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Feb 2006, 12:31 pm

You fools! The event horizon is a lie! :?

Random opinion over