Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

keriEFC
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 May 2010, 5:17 pm

I tend to fancy straight women rather than lesbians which is a complete headwrecker as ive never been able to pull a straight woman yet.....most lesbians think im weird as well....i hate celibacy!! !

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 May 2010, 8:21 pm

keriEFC wrote:
I tend to fancy straight women rather than lesbians which is a complete headwrecker as ive never been able to pull a straight woman yet.....most lesbians think im weird as well....i hate celibacy!! !

haha... sorry. Does bi women work for you?

keriEFC
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 May 2010, 6:13 pm

yes bisexual is good :lol:

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2010, 8:16 pm

keriEFC wrote:

I seem to always get all weak kneed over the apparently straight girls, though I am making assumptions. I am so lucky to have, just this weekend, met a woman who is Bi but has never had a female relationship she has 2 aspie kids so she gets me its awesome we clicked!

keriEFC
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2010, 5:24 am

I hope it works out for you :D

Im on a couple of dating sites at the minute but i cant seem to get beyond a couple of messages with someone before it peters out.

Freak_Contagion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2010, 5:48 am

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body? xD

No though, I really have considered transitioning, just because I don't seem to fit the male gender roles laid out by society, have more lesbians saying that they'd like me if I was female than straight girls at all interested, and have thought I might be more happy female. Now... I'm just not sure I care anymore. =/

But enough ranting and being emo! On to ranting and being a creepy pervert! Mm, lesbians.

Lol, I'm kidding. Seriously though, good for you guys (Sorry, girls. I use the term "guys" without regard to gender, but lately women seem to be offended by that from me for some reason, so I dunno.), and yeah, NT girls are hard to figure out I think, no matter the orientation.

I enjoy random PMs. ^.^

Last edited by Freak_Contagion on 19 May 2010, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2010, 10:25 am

keriEFC wrote:
I hope it works out for you :D

Im on a couple of dating sites at the minute but i cant seem to get beyond a couple of messages with someone before it peters out.

I have had the same problem but 2 women I met flirted with me one aggressively I had no idea how to respond and told her this. Its amazing how people respond when you put them in the drivers seat, she taught me how to flirt and really brought me out of my shell. We are real life friends one of 2 I have. Its taken years for this to happen it just all comes together , the harder you try the more elusive women become. Its hard for me because women are attracted to me but I am very rarely attracted to anyone in a physical way, its hard enough just maintaining a friendship, I only see my 2 friends rarely its all I can handle. I am now remembering how much work relationships are and wondering what the heck i have gotten myself into!

keriEFC
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2010, 11:39 am

Im reminded of the saying life is hard but relationships are even harder......worth it though if you find someone who you click with.

Ive just visited your webpage and now feel inspired to revisit buddhism. I read heaps on it about 10 yrs ago and it all seemed to make so much sense.

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2010, 12:51 pm

keriEFC wrote:
Im reminded of the saying life is hard but relationships are even harder......worth it though if you find someone who you click with.

Ive just visited your webpage and now feel inspired to revisit buddhism. I read heaps on it about 10 yrs ago and it all seemed to make so much sense.

Hmmmmm... very interesting, I am glad it inspired you but how? there is nothing related to Buddhism there, in fact I havent done much with it for awhile.

keriEFC
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2010, 1:33 pm

You were talking about mindfulness and being in the now on your little video clip...It is you isnt it?

Xule
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2010, 5:33 pm

I'm bi. Never been with a girl, but certainly amn't adverse to it.

mizplazed
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jan 2011, 9:38 pm

keriEFC wrote:

Yes. This lesbian thinks you are weird.

"Pull a straight woman"? Really. Is that really what you think? That just makes them another "bi-curious" on Craiglist looking for a third party to get it on with or a "BUG" Bi Until Graduation.

Others in this thread have commented about that straight women always think that lesbians are hitting on them. Guess we know why. If they are straight and say they are, why are you hitting on them?

Between the bisexuals who have boyfriends and want a little something on the side and these comments above, no wonder real queer lesbians are always assumed to be "bi" or just ready to tap their straight best friend.

Kiyralayne
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2011, 5:42 pm

i always thought myself to be bi. i've always know i was a little different. but here recently, i've truely come to know myself better and have figured out that i'm not bi, i'm gay. my parents hate it. they make it really hard for me and my NT girlfriend to be together. NT women are sometimes very hard to understand, but being the only Aspie girl in a house with five females makes it a little difficult for me not to understand them. there are some NT straight women that i will never quite understand. but the one's who are my friends are easy enough to get along with. my NT girlfriend was my best friend before we got together. she's always know i was aspie and she never treated me like i was stupid or slow in the head. i got that from a lot of people that know about my AS diagnosis. she's the only one who really understands me, really gets into my head. she deals well with all my quirks and ticks. she knows what to do to help me when i have an anxiety or panic attack. she's a really rare find. i had a NT male best friend, he was the same way. i have had some crappy experiences dating NT females. they never tried to understand me. and they were complicated creatures themselves. i've never met another lesbian or bi aspie. i'm glad to know i'm not as alone as i thought i was.

mellisamouse
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

I am bi. I thought I might be gay, until I met my Aspie boyfriend, and now I know it is just NT guys I will never be with and can't be with...

As for the girls??? even if we were only the best of friends, an Aspie girl would be a dream come true. NT girls have made my life a living hell, for.... well.... my WHOLE life, so that would rock as friends or more....

Even though my boyfriend knows I am bi, I don't see myself being in two relationships at once... that would feel like cheating, so for me, it has to be one or the other.... whomever I click with the most.

I click with my boyfriend more than anyone I have ever clicked with before... yet again, he is the first Aspie I have met. :)

beccah
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jan 2011, 10:37 pm

I'm bi,so not exactly lesbian but ya

Rat_Barzane

09 Feb 2011, 10:00 am

*puts hand up* Lesbian here