Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 7:08 pm

alex wrote:
NICE!!

Obama said this about autism:
"We must build a world free of unnecessary barriers, stereotypes, and discrimination .... policies must be developed, attitudes must be shaped, and buildings and organizations must be designed to ensure that everyone has a chance to get the education they need and live independently as full citizens in their communities."

But WHO is to determine "NEED"!?!?!?

ALSO, did you get a load of CLINTON! To ALMOST quote what she said "I will make sure NO OHIO jobs are exported offshore...". What A STUPID thing to say! They ENCOURAGED H1Bs, H4Bs, Illegal immigration, etc.... Almost 100% of that is *****NOT***** in OHIO, and almost 100% AFFECTS OHIO, as well as the other 49 states, and elsewhere in the world. So WHY say "ohio" when it is so much easier and SHOULD be more honest to simply say US. POLITICS!! !! !! !

You know, a coworker recently came with me to extend my car contract. It SHOULD have been a simple non descript event where I could simply call, and they would say "SURE, THANKS for the extra business!"! The whole thing should have taken 5 minutes with practically NO effort on anyones part! I did it LAST week, and it WAS that simple! It would have meant less trouble and less effort on both peoples parts. INSTEAD, I had to take the 30 minute trip, spend perhaps 30 minutes(Including using the branch's phone to call INTERNATIONAL RENTALS) doing various paperwork, turning in my old car, and getting ANOTHER, and then a 30 minute trip back. If I had merely told her about that, she might have thought I was joking! And WHAT good happened? HECK, the old car was dirty! In this area were it is ILLEGAL to overuse water, because of droughts, etc... They now actually have to use MORE water! They use MORE paper, etc.... Anyway, that is just a microcosm of the US government.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 7:12 pm

I would vote for mccain to be honest, i liked his ideas, liked how he was against abortion, and how he favors parents who rather homeschool their children, i also like how he speaks, he seems to get right to the point. If i vote democrat though, def obama!

Glencannon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2008, 7:26 pm

I'll be voting for the only candidate who doesn't want the government telling me how to run my life.

Ron Paul

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 8:20 pm

All the candidates I like are gone. I vote based on policy and I try to evaluate the integrity.

Edwards and Paul were my initial favorites for each side.

I dislike Obama and Clinton so I looked towards the Republicans.

But then the Republicans I liked disappeared. Paul never had a chance. Thompson never campaigned but I didn't like him anyway. Giuliani stepped out next.

At this point the only serious candidate I didn't despise was Mike Huckabee, and he doesn't have a chance.

At this point between Obama, Clinton, and McCain I'm leaning towards Obama.

preludeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2008, 11:30 pm

We need to look 8O at each person before we vote.