Page 11 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2024, 9:11 am

Huck Finn

It has been awhile since I communicated to you using this forum.

It is interesting that COVID began many months before the end of 2019. It was moving around the middle of the year or maybe even sooner. I am pretty certain at this point that the virus was a man made virus. China took two existing viruses and combined them together. They had poor control and their experiment went haywire. Many people died in China and they hid what was happening. Then they let it spread around the entire world while they placed their own nation in a total lock down.

You wrote, "We must create a global monitoring system based on the study of waste water. React by creating research and committing huge economic capital. It will be an investment for the common good: human health."

Yes it might be a good approach. But at the moment I am focused on a very different approach - using physics and engineering to protect the human race. We know how the various diseases are spread - some by air, some by water, some by contact, etc. We just need to figure out how to use technology to stop the spread and control the outbreak.

China tripped off COVID in early 2019 or sooner. They hid what they had done and millions of people died. They are now doing it again in round two. This time it is an antibiotic resistant from of a bacterial infection. They caused this outbreak beginning in early 2023. Many of the children in China have died and they hid this from the rest of the world. They cremated their bodies and the dust has disappeared in the wind. But there is a third stage. They are trying to END ALL ANTIBIOTICS. Remove them from the face of the world. That is why so many people from all over the world have flooded the U.S. and Europe. They are carrying antibiotic resistant forms of many plagues into our countries and releasing them into the general population. That needs to end and their illegals be returned home.