Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 11:26 am

I don't read Terms of Service. If I did I would never get in so much trouble all the time. I got several warnings on mothering.com and several more warnings on depressionforums.org... in both places about triggering content in my posts... and then warnings here on wrongplanet.nett me post that stuff? A place that will let me post it with a warning that the content is triggering is good enough.

I feel like when I try to reach oput for help with my depression, instead I get almost kicked off the board for things I did. Because I'm such a bad person, I will never get help, because people will always be focused on what I did to them, instead of what help they can give me.

I'm going to behave myself now and stay on those boards, but I wish there was some place that just loved me like WP used to love me. I guess I didn't break many rules back then. And then I started breaking rules. And I'm out of contact with all my old friends on WP, and should get back in contact with them.

I was told not to start so many topics... on both WP and the depression forums... so I guess now I'll have to find aa third place to post even more of my topics. That's not really a problem.

waltur
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 11:31 am

www.melodramatic.com

the only real rule-breaking that will get you in trouble there is hacking.

it's blog based, not forum based. check it out.

SteveeVader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jun 2009, 11:58 am

Yotter heh but thisis smething in he past ad problems with to form it it wen away but after 4 years my hacking and code days are a bit over hehe

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 1:47 pm

Thanks, Waltur! I`ll check it out... also, do they ever delete people`s posts on Livejournal, or ban them due to posting things that aren`t allowed to be posted? My boyfriend said that blog sites like that don`t do that but I don`t know. I`m on Livejournal so I`m concerned.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009, 11:07 pm

Ana54 wrote:
I don't read Terms of Service. If I did I would never get in so much trouble all the time. I got several warnings on mothering.com and several more warnings on depressionforums.org... in both places about triggering content in my posts... and then warnings here on wrongplanet.nett me post that stuff? A place that will let me post it with a warning that the content is triggering is good enough.

I feel like when I try to reach oput for help with my depression, instead I get almost kicked off the board for things I did. Because I'm such a bad person, I will never get help, because people will always be focused on what I did to them, instead of what help they can give me.

I'm going to behave myself now and stay on those boards, but I wish there was some place that just loved me like WP used to love me. I guess I didn't break many rules back then. And then I started breaking rules. And I'm out of contact with all my old friends on WP, and should get back in contact with them.

I was told not to start so many topics... on both WP and the depression forums... so I guess now I'll have to find aa third place to post even more of my topics. That's not really a problem.

Glad you are finding a third place to post multiple topics, Ana54. WP has a rule about not posting multiple topics and it's cool you know you need to do that but can't do it on WP.

Merle

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009, 11:59 pm

You can start a blog on google.

I have my own blog, called Red Ensign Forever.I also post on various forum sites, mostly political though.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

AtomicKaiju
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 5:02 am

sinsboldly wrote:
WP has a rule about not posting multiple topics

Uh-oh. I've been posting a lot of topics. Is there an exact limit on how many topics you can start?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 9:26 am

AtomicKaiju wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
WP has a rule about not posting multiple topics

Uh-oh. I've been posting a lot of topics. Is there an exact limit on how many topics you can start?

Ana54 has been ignoring the moderators PMs to her about her behavior on WP. If you are posting too much, AtomicKaiju, expect a PM from the moderation team.

and Ana54? Before you get all huffy that the moderators are chastizing you in public, remember you could have avoided being banned just by answering our PMs.

Merle

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 6:15 pm

You could try having 7 or 8 boards to belong to at once, and have them all open and logged on on different tabs, then you could have quite a few threads.. just divided between the various boards.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

don't worry ana im still your friend, just haven't bin on wp much