20's 13%  13%  [ 7 ]
30's 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
40's and above 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 56

Vivienne
Toucan
Toucan

29 Dec 2009, 5:49 am

I was 17 (old for my crowd, very old) and it was my friends (best friend? crush? 'he likes me' guy?) 16th birthday. Snuck over to his place and brought him a mickey of tequila, which we drank supplemented with his parents liquor. Chilled with our feet in the hot tub for awhile. Talked.

As I was leaving (he got aggressive sexually with me shortly before) he asked for a kiss. So I kissed him.

I was mixed between being happy I had kissed him and scared cuz he was about ready to rape me - I needed to leave!

He could have become something more, but I was too messed up to handle something so "simple" as a guy who liked me.

"Be plain, good son, and homely in thy drift;
Riddling confession finds but riddling shrift"
~Shakespeare

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2009, 1:32 pm

LinnaeusCat wrote:
I was 13 or so. A boy in my neighborhood (we'd gone to day camp together) baked me some cookies and invited me to sit with him on his porch. A few cookies later, he shyly kissed me, then ran into his house leaving me with the cookies.

It was confusing but rather lovely. I think he was confused too.

that's SO CUTE!! !! it made me go "awwwwww!" :lol:

Viktorya
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Dec 2009, 6:22 pm

I was... 14, I think?
I was with my best friend (I had feelings for her, but I assumed she was straight and wouldn't feel the same about me even though we were very close) and some other friends at a friend's house for a sleepover. They were watching Ratatouille on a big HDTV and I was laying in my sleeping bag away from the group, next to her. We were sort of watching but didn't care too much...
She got up close to me (I was laying on my back) and gave me a quick, short kiss on the lips. It was completely unexpected, but it was probably one of the best moments in my life. I was stunned for a few minutes and continued to lay there while she giggled and went back to watching the movie. :P

We're still together and I hope we can stay that way for a long time :)