Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 8:08 am

How do you go at telling faces apart my results are in a word, terrible
Link to the test is HERE

Quote:
For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 54.2% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.
For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 61.3333% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

Sefirato
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Apr 2010, 9:22 am

Here is my score for the test - I hate these kind of tests though.

• For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 56.9% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.
  • You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of 13.9%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.
  • For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 77.3333% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 9:42 am

Quote:
For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 81.9% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.

You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of 2.7%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 94.6667% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

I'm above average! Woop go me 8)

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 11:20 am

For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 68.1% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.

You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of -8.3%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 77.3333% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Julian94
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Apr 2010, 11:31 am

For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 54.2% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.

You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of 8.3%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 86.6667% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 12:07 pm

It doesn't seem to work for me. I get into the test, and after the first pic shows up, the two after are just a static page. I cant pick anything- it is just two pictures on a page with no navigation at all.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 1:16 pm

I'm terrible at telling faces apart, when I'm in a crowd. Everybody looks like a bunch of emotionless drones, to me.

pyzzazzyZyzzyva
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Apr 2010, 1:24 pm

I'm about average in all the indicators on the test. How do you tell people apart by their noses?!? Apparently people who have difficulty telling faces apart is prosopagnosia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

How long does it go on for?

Okay, made it to the end...

Quote:
For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 76.4% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.
You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of 13.9%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 82.6667% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

I am not too bad then.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 2:17 pm

pumibel wrote:
It doesn't seem to work for me. I get into the test, and after the first pic shows up, the two after are just a static page. I cant pick anything- it is just two pictures on a page with no navigation at all.
You have to press either 1 or 2 on the keyboard to pick your answer.

Magicfly
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2010, 2:42 pm

I wonder if a person's gender has any effect on results or not. Anyway here's mine:

Quote:
For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 79.2% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.

You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of 19.5%. If this number is greater than zero, that means you found it easier to recognize whole faces than parts. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test has a whole advantage of 8%.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 89.3333% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 6:52 pm

For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 63.9% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 73% correct.

For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 76% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 7:02 pm

bee33 wrote:
pumibel wrote:
You have to press either 1 or 2 on the keyboard to pick your answer.

Oh duh :roll:
I dont have the energy to go back to it now

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 7:08 pm

For the test comparing face parts or whole faces, you had a score of 62.5% correct on this test.
You had a whole advantage (whole accuracy minus part accuracy) of -2.8%.
For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 66.6667% correct.

Not too much better than chance. They all looked the same to me. The first test, sometimes I could tell by the eyes because one pair was darker than the others; and the second one I just went by lip size.

I can tell objects apart pretty well, but when they get as similar as these faces are, my strategies just don't work very well.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Athenacapella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2010, 7:35 pm

I have great difficulty doing this in real life.

Quote:
For the test where you compared two faces to a target face, you had a score of 69.3333% correct. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 85% correct.

So that's better than if I had guessed for the entire test. But sometimes I really could not tell and just picked one.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 7:53 pm

I had to quit the test because I had no idea what was going on. :?