What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 494 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2024, 7:11 pm

I dreamt that my parents bought me a $5,000 Steinway. It turns out that $5,000 worth of Steinway isn’t very much. It was about as unsatisfying as this:

We returned it. Doing so was a pain in the butt.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2024, 12:45 am

now THAT^^^^ is the piano for somebody with no musical talent :bounce: :dj:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2024, 1:56 pm

i dreamt that i was in a field, and i heard an unearthly trebly racket from the bushes, and soon enough two hideously deformed wolves, gray, ran past me into the brush.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2024, 8:21 pm

I'm in another world apocalyptic related scenes again.

This time it's a world where my entire family and country had to go to the north before some flooding from the south takes us.

More changes; my father is there, I have an elder brother that can shape shift into a bear like creature.
The apartment and everything around the neighborhood is 4 stories high, the sky is perpetually yellowish sepia, said houses are abandoned because of said incoming flooding, and there's a small river behind and between the street block.

Apparently I'm two people;
One that spent 2 of my highest level game characters' money and convert it into real cash in order to migrate faster. Had a cab to go to the airport alone, and most of the passengers I'm abroad with are Tagalog speaking Russians.

The other me is at home telling where I'm; then said elder brother ended up chasing me through the roofs until he did not know that I sneaked into one of the abandoned unit's windows and hid in a small cabinet.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2024, 8:00 am

I just dreamed that we were at war and the enemy had invaded. We were trying to stay hidden so as not to get killed.

For the first stages of the war, we did pretty good at staying hidden but then one day it appeared that the enemy had gone and I was just hiding under a bed. Then I saw some movement and a soldier walked stealthily by a window looking inside. I tried to move in a big further without creating a movement for the solder to see. When he came to the door, he walked in slowly and as he entered the bedroom where I was, he saw me. We were close. I tried to push the gun barrel out of the way but he put several rounds through my head, killing me. All was black and I had no idea whether he found anyone else in the house.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 5:05 pm

A couple of nights ago, I had a very realistic dream, in which king Solomon contacted aliens and visited them on the board of their spaceship that arrived in our beautiful planet Earth :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 11:41 pm

^^^that is a very interesting dream you had there, Irulan :alien:

i dreamt i was back at work in the operating room, they brought back a lady who had uncontrollable uterine bleeding, i had the hysterectomy instruments arrayed on the backtable/mayo tray, and miraculously the bleeding stopped and we just hung around for an hour then wheeled her back to the recovery room. then i walked over to the break room and saw what appeared to be an explicit reality program on the break room tv set, other people in the breakroom paid rapt attention to what was happening on screen. then i went over to where my sweetie was sitting and opened a back of snack chips for her to eat. then i awoke.

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2024, 7:31 am

That I was kissing and making out with a YouTuber I fancy.

Only a dream sadly as he lives across the globe and doesn't know me either.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2024, 2:40 am

i dreamt i was in a warehouse that was painted white on the inside, with metal benches and white picnic tables laden with food.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 4:14 pm

For a long time recently I haven't had practically any dreams at all but I just posted such a thread concerning dreams and ideas for something (stories, songs, inventions etc.) that came to us in those:

viewtopic.php?t=419227

P.S. I just recalled I had some scary dream recently - about me being stuck in the town from the well... "FROM" tv show :D I just binge watched the two seasons of it :)

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 5:42 pm

A woman I know vaguely in real life explained a practical problem she had. I offered her a lot of good advice. She became very suspicious that I had some dark ulterior motive, and demanded to know why I'd put so much effort into helping her. I replied, looking her in the face, that I just tend to do that kind of thing whenever a problem is brought to my attention. I saw from the way her expression changed that my reply had allayed her suspicion completely. I congratulated myself for having found the social intelligence to allay her suspicions and to read her facial expression so well.

Well, to me it seems like a weird dream.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2024, 4:19 am

I had a dream this night about an Algul Siento-like place - you know, I'm talking here about the town of the Breakers from The Dark Tower book series by King. With this difference that it was not a town for folks with paranormal powers but for ones who accidentally landed in there - like in the "From" TV show (only without the monsters). It had several stores and was surrounded by apple tree orchards. In this dream, I was a teenage girl and went to one of the stores with another girl I befriended there. There were two blocks of flats where we lived.

DazyDaisy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2024, 6:31 am

Last night I had again a dream I dream very often. I am high above in the space and I see a planet, Earth like, but much bigger, with a new, huge continent on its south pole. Suddenly, I am walking by the shore (of that continent) and everything feels so strange, unknown, but I am wondering how I didn't know before of it. Next thing is that I am panicking for being so far away from home and asking myself how to find a way to get back. I look at the sky, it is night and stars begin to move. Then I realize these are not stars but aliens who are grouping up above us and soon will be ready for massive attack.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 2:43 pm

I had a disturbing one where a strange man appeared in my bedroom and tried to lie in bed with me. He was really fat and nearly naked with just underwear on, or dressed like a baby. I kept asking who he was and he kept saying some kind of stuff that clearly sounded like English but didn't make any sense. Like something a politician or a lawyer might say. I slowly made him walk out of my apartment, he didn't try to resist or do anything, but I was furious and very disturbed by his creepiness and when I made him go outside I threatened to call 911 if he came back. Then I shut the door and to lock it but somehow I couldn't, and then I woke up.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 4:23 pm

In the dream from this very night, my deceased aunt Ela and me were talking about my other aunt Wanda who has Alzheimers and this Friday she'll be taken to a nursing home because her husband can't take care of her any more and their daughter lives in a distant city.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2024, 3:50 pm

I dreamt I was chopping wood in the backyard.