Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sylbao
Raven
Raven

04 Oct 2010, 7:57 am

Yeah, why doesn't the site support NTs too ? And children dying in Africa ? They might have a hard psychological condition too...
Sorry if I strike sensibilities but I use radical examples to be understood. It is a good thing to want to help everybody. But I believe that an online resource loses of its efficiency when it gives up its specialization.

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 9:42 am

sylbao wrote:
Of course I don't have anything against people with bipolar, tourette, schizophrenia and else.
But am I not on "the online resource and community for Autism and Asperger's" here ?
I don't understand this extension.

---

Wrong Planet Forums Forum Index -> Bipolar, Tourettes, Schizophrenia, and other Psychological Conditions

---

Is Tourette a psychological condition?

Also, the many, many epilepsies could be included too since there are many instances of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (TLE)/Complex Partials which are really epilepsy, not schizophrenia.

The many epilepsies are classified as neurological, not psychological. That's my understanding.

http://www.neurologychannel.com/

It seems to me the new category is meant perhaps as a new category called: Other (which includes almost everything/everything).

That's my two cents on the topic so to speak.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:10 am

Condition-All topic

If these conditions make it challenging to function in the NT world, then those with these and other neurodiversities are welcome. 8)

Good luck. 8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:47 am

^^Yaye greetings everyone.

Thank you very indeed Alex for creating this happy forum as I believe this is very lovely to include many individuals.

I have been very worried that my diagnosis of High Functioning Autism is incorrect and that I may possess a differing condition or perhaps no condition and that perhaps I am merely considered strange by humans. ^^ Therefore, I believe this is very happy as I now may need not worry as I may remain here if my diagnosis is changed. If this is alrighty of course.