Total votes : 13

RonSpergandy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Dec 2010, 6:06 pm

RonSpergandy wrote:
So I sent an email to the girl:

Hey ********,

Its me, Ron, from class. I hope you enjoyed the cookies I baked for you?? I spent a lot of time baking them and I really wanted to impress you. Sooooooo, how's life? Are you enjoying dancing?

is this too forward?

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:06 pm

(Still pretending like this is real)

You don't think that she would actually eat the cookies do you? If she is that dumb maybe you actually have a shot.

RonSpergandy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Dec 2010, 6:07 pm

MidlifeAspie wrote:

You don't think that she would actually eat the cookies do you? If she is that dumb maybe you actually have a shot.

why wouldn't she eat cookies that I spent time to make?

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:08 pm

MidlifeAspie wrote:

No shame in that. It's fun, right?

And it was all for the want of a nail.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:08 pm

RonSpergandy wrote:
MidlifeAspie wrote:

I'm sorry mate, I can see that you are trying your hardest to get into "The Game", but if she doesn't care for you, then she definately isn't going to care about cookies and how much time you spent baking them.

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:11 pm

MidlifeAspie wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa sperglord. Let's not go around insulting other people. This is supposed to be a safehaven. We need to help him, not criticize him and make fun.

RonSpergandy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Dec 2010, 6:12 pm

Craig28 wrote:
RonSpergandy wrote:
MidlifeAspie wrote:

I'm sorry mate, I can see that you are trying your hardest to get into "The Game", but if she doesn't care for you, then she definately isn't going to care about cookies and how much time you spent baking them.

How do you know she doesnt care for me craig? girls play hard to get sometimes

BirdoLvr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2010, 6:13 pm

I am not Ron. I don't even have a facebook. I was told by a friend to go look at this site because it was a community for people like me, now i am being called a troll. I just wanted a little understanding and clarification on a social situation. "we" as in me and Ron both gave a girl cookies as a sign of affection or approval or whetever. but i would never have the courage to go so far as going to her house... i don't even have a car.

chiyoko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

Ok, 3 people all joined on the same day on one thread. Can't they just be banned and the thread locked?

BirdoLvr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

chiyoko wrote:
Ok, 3 people all joined on the same day on one thread. Can't they just be banned and the thread locked?

I joined today... please don't Ban me. I just got here. :cry:

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm

chiyoko wrote:

Oh, if wishes were ponies .... :roll:

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:22 pm

BirdoLvr wrote:
I was told by a friend to go look at this site because it was a community for people like me

No, actually it's not a community for people like you -- or RonSpergandy or WhoopiGoldsperg
or whatever other aliases you post under. Look, we've all had fun with this. You might now show just a little bit of sensitivity toward people like us, and find somewhere else to troll around? Please? I'll give you a cookie if you go away...

And it was all for the want of a nail.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

Messing with autistic people because they have a hard time telling that you are lying to their faces is a sport you children can only indulge in on the outside. On the internet we are not confused by your ambiguous social cues and body language. You should be ashamed for trying though. Get a life.

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

RainingRoses wrote:
BirdoLvr wrote:
I was told by a friend to go look at this site because it was a community for people like me

No, actually it's not a community for people like you -- or RonSpergandy or WhoopiGoldsperg
or whatever other aliases you post under. Look, we've all had fun with this. You might now show just a little bit of sensitivity toward people like us, and find somewhere else to troll around? Please? I'll give you a cookie if you go away...

Hey buttface, don't lump me in with these two guys. Honestly, you guys are jerks for judging us. Just because we're new and exploring the forums you really think we're faking asperger's. How insulting. No, disgusting. I'm trying to actually help these fellas out, not throw away their opinions as "trolling." How would you like it if people told you in real life that you were faking Aspergers? Or what if they said it's not a real disease, and that you're just a social reject? C'mon, let's put down the haterade and come up with a solution.

BirdoLvr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2010, 6:44 pm

Hebrews 3:13

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:46 pm

BirdoLvr wrote:
Hebrews 3:13

Shewants 420:69