Strange fantasies about my father.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:23 pm

So this all started the other night. I had a dream that my dad passed away. And when I went into the bathroom for my morning routine (still dreaming, BTW), I noticed that I'd had no nipples. Then my mother told me that I was born without nipples, and every night my dad would come into my room and suck on my chest, giving me hickeys on my chest where my nipples were supposed to be. Needless to say, I was shocked. This dream stayed with me the rest of the day. Ever since then, I haven't been able to look at him the same. I can't stop imagining him coming into my room at night, sucking on my chest/nipples.

Help me!

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

WhoopiGoldsperg wrote:
So this all started the other night. I had a dream that my dad passed away. And when I went into the bathroom for my morning routine (still dreaming, BTW), I noticed that I'd had no nipples. Then my mother told me that I was born without nipples, and every night my dad would come into my room and suck on my chest, giving me hickeys on my chest where my nipples were supposed to be. Needless to say, I was shocked. This dream stayed with me the rest of the day. Ever since then, I haven't been able to look at him the same. I can't stop imagining him coming into my room at night, sucking on my chest/nipples.

Help me!

Was the thing your mother told you in the dream, or something that actually happened? I'm unclear.

chiyoko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2010, 6:34 pm

billsmithglendale, Don't bother. It is a troll.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:34 pm

It's the same troll as Ron Spurgandy and the other mis-spelled celebrity name. So yeah, bring in TallyMan.

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:35 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
WhoopiGoldsperg wrote:

Help me!

Was the thing your mother told you in the dream, or something that actually happened? I'm unclear.

My mother told me it in the dream. Then, while still dreaming, I started having flashbacks to it (I could picture my dad sucking on my nips while I was sleeping from a third person's perspective). I don't think it ever happened in real life. I don't think my dad would do such a thing.

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:42 pm

chiyoko wrote:
billsmithglendale, Don't bother. It is a troll.

Wow it's pretty easy to judge someone from across the internet, isn't it steakhead?

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 6:46 pm

Mindslave wrote:
It's the same troll as Ron Spurgandy and the other mis-spelled celebrity name. So yeah, bring in TallyMan.

Still fairly new here. Is there a way to report these kinds of things to alert a moderator?

WhoopiGoldsperg
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2010, 6:48 pm

MidlifeAspie wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

Still fairly new here. Is there a way to report these kinds of things to alert a moderator?

Why don't you mind your own business turdsucker.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

MidlifeAspie wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

Theres a thread at wrongplanet.net section called MODERATOR ATTENTION How to get help when you need it where users post what they think its innapropiate and if you dont want to do it publicaly you could try sending TallyMan or another mod a pm about it.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Avengilante
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Dec 2010, 7:40 pm

I swear I read this story in Penthouse Forum once. Or maybe I dreamed reading about it in Penthouse Forum.

As I recall it had a happy ending. Maybe two.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 7:57 pm

spongy wrote:
MidlifeAspie wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

Theres a thread at wrongplanet.net section called MODERATOR ATTENTION How to get help when you need it where users post what they think its innapropiate and if you dont want to do it publicaly you could try sending TallyMan or another mod a pm about it.

Already notified, dealt with, made to go away.

On sabbatical...

chiyoko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2010, 8:01 pm

YAY!! :D