Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 394 of 660 [ 9893 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397 ... 660  Next
Page:

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 am

uh? no lights? is a it a bill problem? or she just doenst have any lightbulbs

Once I went without gas in the winter time and it didnt bother me because I love cold weather, they put a lock on my meter and everything so I couldnt turn it back on and I didnt care. I never paid the bill, :lol:

nothing bad is happening to me today. :wink:

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm

richardbenson wrote:
uh? no lights? is a it a bill problem? or she just doenst have any lightbulbs

Neither. There is just no light fixture of any kind in there. Someone told us that we could get a light to put on our ceiling fan but my mother won't get one. She doesn't know what kind to get and won't ask anyone to check it and tell her. When we moved in every other room had a ceiling light or wall light already.

I can't use table lamps because of limited outlets and a cat that might knock them over. I tried when I moved in and it didn't really light most of the room like a ceiling light would.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:52 am

uncle booked me to go to dubai. i told him i do not want to go ages ago and he knows i do not like that place. i have expressed the sentiment that dubai is a hole many times. why would he book me to go there? i flipped out on him & exchanged terse words with him and tried to get him to change it to after the same sex marriage rally so i could go and also have time to do things like garden which is necessary if i want to keep my sanity and see a doctor which i really need to do but he is saying there are no places. i didn't tell him my reasons. i look forward to these rallies like nothing else. marriage rights are more important than a few homophobes i dont care about and a relative who has never made any effort to contact me. i guess im just really disappointed.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 am

Hurricane Sandy. It's the reason I had an extra day at sea, why the boat was extra rocky, and the reason I had no cell service.

PMs are welcome.

deviantART: http://aerilaya.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://fi-nominal.tumblr.com/

AProudHillbilly
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

Waking up at 5am to babysit three little girls.

djdaza
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:30 am

The smell of my mums cooking, my family thought it was fine but I hated it and couldn't go in the kitchen!! !!

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

I have school tomorrow, and, whil I have music, I don't want to go because my riend on another site has their week off this week instead of last week when mine was.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Somewhere along I-5 between Seattle and Los Angeles

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm

I am giving up on my parents for good; they have caused me more angst than love towards me.

PM me, email me....... I'm always here to talk and maybe brighten up your day.

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Knowing that once again another sequel of Halo won't be for PC. I mean, Microsoft has their other crap already all over PC creation, so why not Halo 4? :x

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 am

This was yesterday and not today but all along I was thinking that I wouldn't have to do radiation but now my doctor says I do. Even though they say they got it all it was pretty close and I guess this is preventative? I'm so worried about having to go so far every day for treatments, it killing my ovaries and making me go into menopause, and the other various side effects.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 am

uncle from over seas calls me for the first time in my life to try pressure me into coming to dubai. i do not appreciate the pressure.

i think the reason i feel sick is the increased amount of junk food i have been consuming. i really need to cut down. i feel nautious and light headed all the time.

oh and i failed my exam today. that is all.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 am

i have to go to dubai. there is no choice. i will miss the rally for equal marriage rights and it will be the first i have missed since i started going. im going to be so alone in dubai. i know nothing about it or the people except that it is full of conservative rich people and hot. i dont know what the left is like and have nowhere to go there or any point of reference. very upset about this. and i have not studied well enough for the test tomorrow. i'm just gonna bluff and be all anti-capitalist and hope it gets me the 7% i need to pass. tomorrow's the last day of uni for this year. i'm so depressed. i don't want it to end.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 am

Some silly louts were outside across the road at linedancing. They were using laser pointers, shining them into the dance hall and also into the eyes of motorists passing by. If they shined those things into my mum's vision as we were leaving I would have burned their f*****g eyeballs out.

AProudHillbilly
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 am

This wasn't necessarily today, but in the last 24 hours: I went with my mom to watch her bowl, but realized I'd have to take my shoes off in order to watch her, and I wasn't wearing socks, so I wasn't about to do that. I told my mom that I was leaving and walking home (three miles and across the US/CAN border) and she made this huge scene in front of everyone "well I didn't know you weren't going to wear socks" I went out to her car to get my binder and when I came back in to give her keys back, she had told everyone what was wrong and then said "just drive my car home, my friend will drop me off" then I had to explain to her in front of EVERYONE that I don't drive vehicles across the border unless I absolutely have to. At this point, I was really embarrassed and just left.

She never even bothered to check if I made it home okay, and I got a message from her this morning "how was the walk home last night? I'm sorry, maybe next time you come, you will think to bring your slippers"

Riiiiight. Going out to watch bowling? Better bring my slippers.

Slippers, don't leave home without them!

Oh and to top it all off, the people who were there were the same people who frequent the bakery where I have lunch.

I accept PMs from females only. Sorry. Personal convictions.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 am

One of my best friends asked me to meet him outside of the music room yesterday afternoon, and I forgot to go.

*facepalm*

I also left an essay outline at home.

*double facepalm*

PMs are welcome.

deviantART: http://aerilaya.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://fi-nominal.tumblr.com/

Page 394 of 660 [ 9893 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397 ... 660  Next
Page: