Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jamesp420
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Dec 2009, 2:22 am

I'm not entirely sure how you're supposed to know what being a guy/girl feels like(aside from the obvious).

I'm a guy, I like girls, I played with action figures and Hot Wheels as a kid, but I had a friend who was a girl and I played with her dolls with her, then went back home to crash my Hot Wheels into each other. I play with my hair like a girl would, but that may just be a tic, I cry at sad movies. I have a flair for interior design, but I'm also good at carpentry. I'm good at fashion, both male and female.
I'm a guy and I suppose I feel like one, but from what I said isn't there evidence to the contrary?
I just think everyone is different and has their own likes and dislikes.

http://www.facebook.com/jamesp420

pigeon309
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2010, 6:49 am

I used to think I might be a transexual or an androgyne, but it was because I'm a lesbian and I got confused by the societal implications of that; you know, the stereotype that lesbians are all masculine, the way some people seem to think that homosexuality and transexuality are connected for some reason; I first started wishing I was a boy because then it would be normal for me to like girls, and the feeling just grew. I was just really confused, and I suppose if you're not someone who's just always wanted to be the other sex, it can be hard to tell what you want. I mean, what does being female feel like? What does being male feel like? I used to think that sometimes I felt like a boy and sometimes I felt like a girl, but the truth is I have no idea what either of those feelings are like. Now I just don't really care. I'm physically female and I'm fine with it, but if I had been born a boy, I'd probably be fine with that.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2010, 8:26 am

pigeon309 wrote:
...I'm physically female and I'm fine with it, but if I had been born a boy, I'd probably be fine with that.

Good for you! Once you make it so long as one gender it sort of doesn't seem necessary to be anything different. In my case I'm male physically, fine with it, but if I'd been born female, I'd be fine with it and probably prefer it.

My passions from a common spring.
(Excerpt From "Alone" By E.A. Poe)