Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Ioini
Raven
Raven

09 Dec 2007, 6:21 pm

I'm biologically male. While I wish I was born a female, I like to dress masculine, I always played with my action figures. So yeah I'm a male, even though I wish I was born female. If I was born a female, I would be a complete tomboy. I prefer to talk to females more then males but I have some male friends as well, there voices are so nice to hear. It makes me feel a lot more calm and less stressful that way.

All I needed was a Y chromosome...curse that extra X chromosome.

harvester52
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2008, 7:47 pm

I was born female, but I am internally male. I've always done masculine things. I work on machinery, I used to play with cars and get in the dirt as a kid.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 6:01 am

I don't feel like a girl. I feel more male then female. Though I tend to act like both genders. although i do try to dress up nice, and wear makeup. I feel very ungendered.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 6:03 am

Ioini wrote:
I'm biologically male. While I wish I was born a female, I like to dress masculine, I always played with my action figures. So yeah I'm a male, even though I wish I was born female. If I was born a female, I would be a complete tomboy. I prefer to talk to females more then males but I have some male friends as well, there voices are so nice to hear. It makes me feel a lot more calm and less stressful that way.

All I needed was a Y chromosome...curse that extra X chromosome.

You are like me but opposite. I wish i was born a guy. If I was a guy I'd probably be a very quiet, girly, gay boy. I prefer guys. I don't like girls all that much. I agree guys voices are so lovely, calming.

MsBehaviour
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jan 2008, 1:21 am

Brittany2907 wrote:
I am biologically female.

I neither feel female nor male.

Kind of hard to explain. I don't really think of this often...
I just don't seem to identify with either gender. Gosh, maybe I am an alien 8O

Me too. It seems like a lot of aspie girls are the same way and some consider themselves bisexual as I do. Though I can also feel total androgynous too. Both my aspie husband and I kind of fall 60/40 to our birth gender. I'm a boyie girl and he is a girly boy which works out really well. Before I married I spent a lot of time hanging with gay men. :twisted:

The
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Sep 2009, 9:37 pm

As far as gender, I've always felt like I should have been born a girl. Being a guy just feels wrong to me.

I'm gay sexuality wise, seriously. It took me being in a relationship with a woman for three years to finally admit this.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2009, 8:45 am

harvester52 wrote:
I was born female, but I am internally male. I've always done masculine things. I work on machinery, I used to play with cars and get in the dirt as a kid.
Being a tomboy isn't gender confusion. There are people who are actually shown to have mismatched hormones.

Gothgal666
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

Born a girl, feel like a girl.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2009, 12:20 pm

Biologically Male, Attracted to Girls, Dominent Feminine Traits, Interests and Mannerisms. So yeah I know what all this is like. I actually started a thread in the general discussion forum about Feminine Traits in Male Aspies Very Feminine Male Aspies I have discovered recently that I love wearing skirts. But I'm ok with being male though I would like to get my facial hair removed for good.

My passions from a common spring.
(Excerpt From "Alone" By E.A. Poe)

deeedoo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Dec 2009, 6:37 pm

I'm pansexual, biologically female, and genderfluid. My girlfriend is male to female. www.lauras-playground.com has information on transgender and transsexual people.

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2009, 7:40 pm

I never liked Barbies, wanted to play football with the boys...

I was born female, and obviously biologically am, but am a tomboy. I'm also bi when it comes to sexual matters, and I like to wear mens clothes like ties and waistcoats.

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

Loli-kun wrote:
Biologically Male, Attracted to Girls, Dominent Feminine Traits, Interests and Mannerisms. So yeah I know what all this is like. I actually started a thread in the general discussion forum about Feminine Traits in Male Aspies Very Feminine Male Aspies I have discovered recently that I love wearing skirts. But I'm ok with being male though I would like to get my facial hair removed for good.

If you don't know about the SkirtCafe, then you should go and visit!
It's a place for men who love wearing unbifurcated garments (skirts), and the women who love those men!
There are guys who feel like guys, guys who span the spectrum of gender all the way to being transgendered.
It's a great place... nothing but guys wearing a whole variety of skirts and dress garments... plain ole skirts, kilts, sarongs, dohti, caftans, etc.

SkirtCafe :D

Last edited by wsmac on 22 Dec 2009, 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Dec 2009, 6:17 pm

wsmac wrote:
Loli-kun wrote:

If you don't know about the SkirtCafe, then you should go and visit!
It's a place for men who love wearing unbifurcated garments (skirts), and the women who love those men!
There are guys who feel like guys, guys who span the spectrum of gender all the way to being transgendered.
It's a great place... nothing but guys wearing a whole variety of skirts and dress garments... plain ole skirts, kilts, sarongs, dohti, caftans, etc.

[blue]SkirtCafe[/blue] :D

Hmm... hadn't heard about that one. Will be checking it out soon. My parents were not as openminded about my choice in clothing as I thought they would be so while I'm home for break I can't wear my skirt(s). Thanks for the heads up about that site.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2009, 3:58 am

No problem... you're welcome!

SkirtCafe has people from all over the world, but seems like most members are in North America and the British Isles and surrounding area.

It started as Tom's Cafe until Tom passed away from cancer a few years ago. Another member took it on and has kept it running ever since.

It is a very friendly place and although the aim is specifically to promote men wearing skirts for the sake of freedom of choice, you will also find discussions concerning gender issues also.

SkirtCafe is where I discovered just how many men's skirt manufacturers there are in the world!
I use the actual definition of skirt to include kilts, although some folks seem to hate calling a kilt a skirt.
Hey... it's in the dictionary, why fight it? LOL

You are already a wearer of M.U.G.S. (Men's Unbifurcated GarmentS), so you will probably fit right in!

There are also men who feel comfortable wearing dresses... not flouncy, petticoat, style dresses (although there may be some guys there who do in private)... but jumper and caftan-like dresses.

It's basically about dropping the absurd, over-stressed, idea that men can only wear pants/shorts in their daily lives, and allowing that men can have just as much fashion-freedom as women do now-a-days.

I'm 6'2", 200+ lbs, and I have yet to catch any s**t from people about my skirt wearing.
Although I do own and wear modern American Kilts like the Utilikilt, and the AmeriKilt, I also have worn women's skirts along the line of denim or twill, with cargo pockets and such... just like my shorts but with no seam up the middle.

Actually, I've only had one person confront me and that was a much older woman.
I was wearing a Macabi<----LINK... along with my big bushy beard and short hair, when an older woman stopped me in the grocery store and said, "Are you trying to look like a girl?". She was not nice about this either, and we'd never met before.
I responded politely by stating that I was wearing a Macabi which are made for Women and Men....
She interrupted and said, "WELL! You look Ridiculous!"

This shocked me so much, all I could say was, "Well... you look ridiculous in PANTS!"

Funny how fragile the Male Image is in America, especially when it comes to clothing.
I've had women comment on my UK(Utilikilt) by saying, "Nice skirt!", which I take as a compliment and thank them for.
One time, a woman said that same thing to me and after I replied, and she and her boyfriend passed by me, I heard her boyfriend say in a somewhat hushed voice... "IT'S NOT A SKIRT... IT'S A KILT!". :lol:

People sure can be sadly funny about very simple things.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Dec 2009, 9:27 am

wsmac wrote:
No problem... you're welcome!

SkirtCafe has people from all over the world, but seems like most members are in North America and the British Isles and surrounding area.

It started as Tom's Cafe until Tom passed away from cancer a few years ago. Another member took it on and has kept it running ever since.

It is a very friendly place and although the aim is specifically to promote men wearing skirts for the sake of freedom of choice, you will also find discussions concerning gender issues also.

SkirtCafe is where I discovered just how many men's skirt manufacturers there are in the world!
I use the actual definition of skirt to include kilts, although some folks seem to hate calling a kilt a skirt.
Hey... it's in the dictionary, why fight it? LOL

You are already a wearer of M.U.G.S. (Men's Unbifurcated GarmentS), so you will probably fit right in!

There are also men who feel comfortable wearing dresses... not flouncy, petticoat, style dresses (although there may be some guys there who do in private)... but jumper and caftan-like dresses.

It's basically about dropping the absurd, over-stressed, idea that men can only wear pants/shorts in their daily lives, and allowing that men can have just as much fashion-freedom as women do now-a-days.

I'm 6'2", 200+ lbs, and I have yet to catch any s**t from people about my skirt wearing.
Although I do own and wear modern American Kilts like the Utilikilt, and the AmeriKilt, I also have worn women's skirts along the line of denim or twill, with cargo pockets and such... just like my shorts but with no seam up the middle.

Actually, I've only had one person confront me and that was a much older woman.
I was wearing a Macabi<----LINK... along with my big bushy beard and short hair, when an older woman stopped me in the grocery store and said, "Are you trying to look like a girl?". She was not nice about this either, and we'd never met before.
I responded politely by stating that I was wearing a Macabi which are made for Women and Men....
She interrupted and said, "WELL! You look Ridiculous!"

This shocked me so much, all I could say was, "Well... you look ridiculous in PANTS!"

Funny how fragile the Male Image is in America, especially when it comes to clothing.
I've had women comment on my UK(Utilikilt) by saying, "Nice skirt!", which I take as a compliment and thank them for.
One time, a woman said that same thing to me and after I replied, and she and her boyfriend passed by me, I heard her boyfriend say in a somewhat hushed voice... "IT'S NOT A SKIRT... IT'S A KILT!". :lol:

People sure can be sadly funny about very simple things.

Yep I've been to Macabi's site before. Atm I've only got 1 skirt I'll wear often. Its an Ankle Length Black Cotton Peasant Skirt. I'd actually wear big flouncy dresses with petticoats and all. I like wearing skirts for both the comfort and it lets me wear something pretty.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2009, 11:06 am

I don't really feel like a guy but I know the parts are right lol
and unlike a lot of you with this problem I'd do either gender willingly lol