Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

the government wants to kill off all autistic people. it will be like hitler all over again. just watch hitlers speeches and propaganda and you will notice that it is exactly the same as autism speak's and government propaganda in the media. here is a video on hitlers persecution of autistic people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jINig9kJC7o the kkk controls our government and they will start persecuting us if we don't do anything about it. the jrc is living proof of that. http://boston.com/news/daily/15/school_report.pdf after they kill all autistic and mentally different people they will go after different ethnic and religious minorities.

To7m
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 12:48 pm

Look on the bright side; after they've killed us all, and the ethnic and religious minorities, they'll probably finally get round to wiping out left-handed people

Also, if I join a religious minority, and get killed off twice, does that cancel out the first one?

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:57 pm

I think that things are not so dire as you think, thankfully those in Autism Speaks who wish to do us ill are not likely to take over the world. If the worst comes to the worst in America then there is always Canada.

I think that becuase of the things that people with HFA / AS have given the world that the goverments will never want to get rid of us as a group.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

mvaughn32
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

Don't worry. We'll take care of them in the zombie apocalypse.

OrangeCloud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 1:34 pm

It has often happened that during times of crisis and economic depression, that the masses turn on the percieved cause and persucute a specific minority group. In aincent rome it was the christians and obviously it was mainly Jewish people in Nazi Germany.

But I can't envisage a scenario where the masses would turn on disabled or autistic people, at least not yet, hurting disabled or autistic people for no real or percieved cause would be considered monstrous by the average person.

However, with the ongoing economic depression that is clearly unfolding for anyone with eyes to see, I can certainly see scapegoats on the horizon. I think that class warfare will be the result of this economic turmoil, bashing bankers with "excessive bonuses" will become increasingly popular, especially if the tax-payer bailouts continue.

The federal reserve, the political class, the rich, all those immigrants that are "taking our jobs," these are the groups who I believe will be in danger in the near future, I think that we will fair ok, at least for now.

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

I think this paranoia is what is going to feed Anonymous/4Chan/Encyclopaedia Dramatica to what will be something most here with Special Needs/Autism to the brink of Genocide, since I know selected sites and boards don't even permit these autistic people who use the internet to be on these sites, so far it is being enforced in this case, something that is not good.

Neotokyomushroom
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

Calm down son, calm down. No persecution going on here or where you are. Not against autistics anyway. Have a cup of tea and relax. :)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

The majority of adults living in western developed worlds with ASD's probably don't even know what an ASD is. Recent research in England provided evidence of this. The only thing they have to fear is whether or not they are successful in everyday life. That's scary enough.

A bigger issue in the future, will probably not be whether or not the government is going to actually work to persecute anyone, instead whether or not there will be funding available to assist all those with disabilities or other disadvantages that need assistance.

Some of those people will certainly feel persecuted, because they will feel their government and fellow citizens have abandoned them, but if the countries fail in their abilities to provide support, it will be a harsh reality of life; if anything, I thnk, the persecution, in effect, were the years and years, where the financial problems of countries could have been solved and nothing was done, because of general apathy.

That's everyone's fault in democratic countries, that don't go out and vote people in to represent their views.

The coming election in the US, is going to be huge in that regard, for the future of those in need.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 4:13 pm

Jeffrey228 wrote:
I think this paranoia is what is going to feed Anonymous/4Chan/Encyclopaedia Dramatica to what will be something most here with Special Needs/Autism to the brink of Genocide, since I know selected sites and boards don't even permit these autistic people who use the internet to be on these sites, so far it is being enforced in this case, something that is not good.

Do we have any proof of lack of permission. Also, what are you actually arguing at all?

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 5:45 pm

aghogday wrote:
A bigger issue in the future, will probably not be whether or not the government is going to actually work to persecute anyone, instead whether or not there will be funding available to assist all those with disabilities or other disadvantages that need assistance.

^ Yeah, that. The most likely form of government oppression is the withdrawl of supports.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

you guys are ignoring the fact that most americans have a bad image of autism due to things in the media. we need to portray autistic people as upright citizens who have a place in society but occasionally need supports and education but don't deserve torture, death and bullying. that was really the point i tried to make.

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 6:16 pm

Gedrene wrote:
Jeffrey228 wrote:

Do we have any proof of lack of permission. Also, what are you actually arguing at all?

Well you are acting more NTsh on your reply,

Maybe some of you get the idea why Aspies are not liked online or in real life, and I am one who abused by Anonymous and 4Chan,

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Jeffrey_Hyde

Because more will ignore most of our thoughts just to be sure NTs are the only humans to survive the planet.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 6:34 pm

Jeffrey228 wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
Jeffrey228 wrote:

Maybe some of you get the idea why Aspies are not liked online or in real life, and I am one who abused by Anonymous and 4Chan,

Because more will ignore most of our thoughts just to be sure NTs are the only humans to survive the planet.
i read that encyclopediadramtica,beyond weird.does this ED have an entry on everyone.very bizzare

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 6:39 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Jeffrey228 wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
Jeffrey228 wrote:

i read that encyclopediadramtica,beyond weird.does this ED have an entry on everyone.very bizzare

On selected people, as well as those who seem to try to support Autism and Aspergers become targets themselves on that site, 4Chan is the same way, and right now sites that advertise stuff like this would be part of the people who want Autism cured or face those with Autism faced being killed or put to death.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

i ran my name through but luckily nothing came up.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
i ran my name through but luckily nothing came up.

Another good reason to protect one's personal identity on the internet.

An additional one is spokeo.com. Anyone can type your name in and find out what the front of your house looks like, and the name of your spouse and children, if they decide they don't like something you said on the internet.

The world is becoming a very small place; privacy is becoming a thing of the past, a precious commodity, when people are intent on intervention in your space.

The final one is, no one has any idea who you they are talking to on the internet, most of the time; not good to be the only one with a IRL identity surrounded by people in costumes. One slip up, and Google will likely find you forever.