Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 12:43 pm

Does anyone play? If so, which champion do you usually play as?

(I'm not sure whether to continue rambling or to shut up, because I don't know if anybody will have played it! Anyway, I usually play as Tristana, and I pretty much suck.)

Basagu
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Dec 2011, 1:38 pm

I used to play it but got bored, gunna play DotA2 though!

I mosly played support/tank. I also used to lead a team.

Fo-Rum
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2011, 8:36 am

I play it from time to time. I don't have a consistent champion since they get boring really fast for me, which is one reason I don't play this game much. Whenever I log on I can't decide who to play, and just wish for something new.

angelrina
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

i do play it but i suck at it most times. I just hate myself when i run away like a scaredy cat and die alot. Yet i do like this one champion named Miss fortune. All she does was damage,
some slows, so i guess i do like fighter champions lol. I just get alot of loses than wins. :/

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 12:10 pm

angelrina wrote:
i do play it but i suck at it most times. I just hate myself when i run away like a scaredy cat and die alot. Yet i do like this one champion named Miss fortune. All she does was damage,
some slows, so i guess i do like fighter champions lol. I just get alot of loses than wins. :/

She's new, isn't she? She moves really fast. :D And don't worry, I play tristana, and I'm exactly the same. I end up running away and getting killed 8O

Basagu
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

kittie wrote:
angelrina wrote:

She's new, isn't she? She moves really fast. :D And don't worry, I play tristana, and I'm exactly the same. I end up running away and getting killed 8O

How do you build your character?

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 3:01 pm

Basagu wrote:
kittie wrote:
angelrina wrote:

How do you build your character?

Dorans blade, basic boots, Infinity Edge, upgrade the boots to beserkers greaves, then build Bloodthirster or Phantom Dancer. By then I'm usually doing absolutely terrible so I build health items.

zeertheseer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2016, 3:29 pm

well, there is your problem. even if your doing terrible tristana is not meant to be tanky but to do damage, you doing terrible? MORE DAMAGE lol. just a heads up if you are having trouble aim for armor penetration. also, with tristana avoidance is the best policy, run and gun in the opposite direction lol.

NoahYates
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2016, 12:45 pm

I play. I have been playing since November of 2009... so I got in on the tail end of beta. My mains are Jungle Fid (main main), Top GP and Morde, Mid Fid and Morde, Adc Ashe and Caitlyn, Sup Taric. I was Plat 3 last season, but this season I had terrible promos and I am currently in Gold 3. I also really love ARAM, ABAM, and ADAM. (I posted this in another thread too... just trying to jumpstart the convo... where are my legends @?)

“In the same way that you see a flower in a field, it’s really the whole field that is flowering, because the flower couldn’t exist in that particular place without the special surroundings of the field; you only find flowers in surroundings that will support them. So in the same way, you only find human beings on a planet of this kind, with an atmosphere of this kind, with a temperature of this kind- supplied by a convenient neighboring star. And so, as the flower is a flowering of the field, I feel myself as a personing- a manning- a peopling of the whole universe. –In other words, I, like everything else in the universe, seem to be a center… a sort of vortex, at which the whole energy of the universe realizes itself- comes alive… an aperture through which the whole universe is conscious of itself. In other words, I go with it as a center to a circumference.”~ Alan Watts

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Mar 2016, 3:23 pm

I think the original poster is inactive, the thread was created five years ago.