Anyone have body piercings and tattoos?

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2012, 10:22 pm

I'm just wondering who has piercings and tattoos. I have my conch and both of my earlobes pierced. :D

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 10:26 pm

My ears are pierced, but I never wear earrings. I will be getting snakebites very soon.

Ozzer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2012, 10:31 pm

I have a tattoo on my shoulder and a few piercings.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 10:38 pm

I have both of my earlobes pierced. :) I have a huge collection of earrings that I like to wear.

QuelOround
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm

I have a 1/4 sleeve, a back piece, a piece on my forearms
And a few random tattoos on my body. My ear lobes are stretched
And I have plans for more tattoos

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:02 am

i had a hand piercing, but my body rejected it. it was infected a lot of the time, anyways. i miss having it.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:09 am

I have a tattoo of a beard on my face and a nose-ring with a golden chain connected to my earring

The_Sleeper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Feb 2012, 4:11 am

I've got 2 tattoos. Might be altering one i have slightly and having another in the next year or so.

Had a good 15 piercings altogether but currently unpierced.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 4:33 am

I have a few tattoos, I have a sleeve on my left arm that took over 20 hours which to be honest, I wouldn't consider long in terms of inking, some people have full body suits or sleeves that can take a 100 hours plus.

I actually think getting tattoos can be a rush, I don't know if anyone else on the spectrum feels that way, I'd love to see some pics of more tattoos :).

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 5:55 am

I have a few tattoos; my neck, my back, my arm, my wrist and my calf. And some piercings as well; two in my lip, a few in my ears, my tongue, my septum, two in my eyebrow, my nipples and a few that have been retired. And related but not quite the same, I've also done a pulling and would love the chance to do it, or maybe a suspension, again.

I know what you mean, Wolfheart, about it being a rush. The anticipation leading up to it, the feeling of calm that washes over me when it's done. I love the experience of getting one just as much, if not more than, actually having them.

I've also found that they give me a certain amount of confidence, especially when it comes to my appearance. Which is odd, considering that they actually make me less appealing to most people.

And it feels pretty soft to me. 

Modest Mouse - The View

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 9:17 am

I still need to get it filled in at some point. My friend and I went to St. Lois for a forum convention, and the guy who was hosting was a piercer at a tattoo parlor! 8 of us got tattoos. It needs to be filled in. I was thinking of brown with green shading. Kinda earthy.

The other tattoo I have is a ret*d looking deer that looks like it was inked with a sharpie. A friend's stupid $^& boyfriend didn't do it right, so I have to get it fixed up at some point. Thank goodness it's only the line work.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:06 pm

i guess i may as well post a pic too. i love seeing the photos of tattoos.

*sigh* i miss my piercing.

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:08 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
My ears are pierced, but I never wear earrings. I will be getting snakebites very soon.

Tea post pics. I have wanted to get my tongue pierced for a long time and maybe I'll do it this month. I thought of small tunnels for my ears since I have one ear that won't stay open and is a pain when I want to wear earrings. I would like a tattoo of some shabby looking daisies in art nouveau style or another idea was something like a tear in my side wear you could see the universe scape showing through. Too many ideas and another thing I'm afraid of is once I get one will I want more like everyone else.

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm

I have both my earlobes pierced and four in the right ear as well... I also have a tongue piercing...

In the tattoos department I currently have three... The number "13" on my chest, the Sagittarius on my right ankle and a pentagram between my shoulder blades... I have more tattoos planned - a dragon with my year of birth which will be on my left ankle and the quote in my signature... Don't know where I will place that though... Yet... Otherwise I'm planning on a male angel with the words "Guardian Angel" below (made by my best friend who kinda is my guardian angel on Earth), a female face that's half angel and half demon, and last but not least a small elf/pixie somewhere... One of my friends actually calls me an elf because he thinks I look like one... xD So it's a tribute to him...

Yeah, I love tattoos... Of course, one can easily get too many but I often think that they make a person more unique... And some tattoos are just plain sexy... xD

EDIT: Pictures will be uploaded when I can... :)

"If you can dream it, you can do it!" - Walt Disney

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

I have 4 tatoos

One on my shoulder (which i don't like got it age 14!)
One on my lower back (Sword)
One on my neck - My own lipstick mark in pink
One on my boob - Japanese dragon fire

I am one day hoping to get a sleeve which includes a japanese dragon and fiire, cello, pinup girl based on me playing the cello using a whip to play with , Bass cleff, and much much more. It's gonna be awesome and I am going to get someone awesome to do it for me.

I only have my ears peiced now but I have had my tongue peirced a few times in the past, and had a genital peircing but prob would n't have one again as I contracted septaecemia and almost died. I have a fetish for septum peircings they are so damn hot so may get one of them. Or possibly below the lip. I also have a fetish for neck tatoos on guys.

OOh I wouldn't mind geting some plugs for an ear stretching too.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

I don't have anything pierced and I don't have any tattoos.