Ohio, Chardon High School shooting, 3 dead.

Page 10 of 10 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 7:24 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I feel that if I criticize Christians, I am "oppressing the oppressors", and, thus, not a bigot.

in general, people who are content to "live and let live" don't cause other people to feel the need to be defensive. or as the good book says, "soft words turneth away wrath."

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 7:34 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I am a politically conservative neocon, trying to gain acceptance from hippies and hipsters. If I say bad things about Christians, they will like me.

I suspect this is sarcasm or simply designed to get a rise, but I cannot be sure...

Tim_Tex wrote:
I feel that if I criticize Christians, I am "oppressing the oppressors", and, thus, not a bigot.

bigot: n; a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

regardless of motivation... To quote my grandfather, "If the foo s**ts..."

I mean no disrespect, but it is beginning to seem as if your posts are only designed to elicit a strong emotional response, which seem trollish. At the very least, they come across as non-sensical/

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

Feralucce wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
I am a politically conservative neocon, trying to gain acceptance from hippies and hipsters. If I say bad things about Christians, they will like me.

I suspect this is sarcasm or simply designed to get a rise, but I cannot be sure...

Tim_Tex wrote:

bigot: n; a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

regardless of motivation... To quote my grandfather, "If the foo s**ts..."

I mean no disrespect, but it is beginning to seem as if your posts are only designed to elicit a strong emotional response, which seem trollish. At the very least, they come across as non-sensical/

The reason I try to attract them is because there are no conservative neocons who have the same interests as me.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 7:48 am

I rest my case. You quoted me, but did not address anything I said.

I think I am completely done with this thread