Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

I only get it occasionally but I get a pop up of opionmart.com asking me to take a survey

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 10:35 pm

Nah use AdBlock, Flashblock, NoScript, etc, to avoid that crap

sliqua-jcooter
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

I've never seen any pop-up ads on this site, nor do I believe they are allowed. It is entirely possible that your browser has been hijacked and that is what is making the pop-ups appear.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 10:39 pm

sliqua-jcooter wrote:
I've never seen any pop-up ads on this site, nor do I believe they are allowed. It is entirely possible that your browser has been hijacked and that is what is making the pop-ups appear.

sounds awesome. Not saying you are wrong but i have only seen them when I am on this site, but I usually use this site when i am on the internet

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm

It is going on - can't remember if I get them on here but I get them on my laptop that doesn't have adblocking software.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 1:55 pm

sliqua-jcooter wrote:

I got it once. Same one. Survey, after I turned off ABP, and forgot to mention it. That was a few days ago, and I haven't seen it since. Sorry I wasn't able to capture the address as it happened at a very inopportune moment and I had to shut down.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

Just got it:

(in task bar) Survey - For help, please email [email protected]

if you click about in the bottom right: