People ignore me on Facebook

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2012, 8:21 pm

Why people always so cruel on Facebook? Especially the ones who was really friends to me before I have them on Facebook. When I post pictures, videos or some nice message. Not too common, just a normal regular way of what people do. Like Hey I haven't seen ya for ages etc. People still skipping my messages all the time. Causing dramatic drop of ignoring my videos on YouTube about my aspie life. No1 cares about my life. This is getting worse and worse with poor demanding attitude of people especially on FB. Not all people are blind. They look at FB page 'clearly' in front of their eyes, seeing notifications, what is written and that etc.

I can see that they are ignoring in this way. Delete them as a friend? Can I test them on their wall say hello, if no reply and skip my message, then delete the people? Also I ask Skype date with people of course 'knew' each others still refuse to reply that message. So delete that person too? Because of poor demanding attitude? Not telling me I am their friend? Afraid to say something hurtful? So I believe this aspie thing is really a bully to me. Causing people to bring poor effortless attitude against me while I am trying to socialize in calm, righteous, thoughtful mannerisms. Why lack of nice people these days? What happened to our society now? Why lesser compared in 1950s? 1850s? 1788 of Captain Cook fleet of Australia?

Come on you people! Wake up! People out there talking to you! Especially on Facebook! I messaged you, why ignore me? Why accept my friendship request in first place? Why no Skype date, since we have been talked and hanged out in real life before the distance? What happened? Is it aspie crap?

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2012, 8:25 pm

Same in real life too. People always avoid me, was I being proactive? No! I was trying to be nice and rightful. Not trying too hard, just trying in same manner of how to interact. people don't understand me any more while I can understand myself and know what Aspergers is about. I tell people how I feel and also what Aspergers is about. Also I am hearing impaired, so I sign language sometimes. But people still have bad ugly and cruel poor attitude against me. I didn't cause them to do this s**t. Why I need to keep going to counsellor talk about this? I shouldn't, because these people need to go to therapy and need to stop using that poor BS attitude!

I want to tell you all. STOP BEING A DREADFUL DEMANDING ATTITUDE OK?

I am happy person! REALLY happy person. STOP pushing me life away from all the OPPORTUNITIES that is needed! Its like NOMANS LAND! Stop it! STOP IT!

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 8:29 pm

I'm confused. Are you upset that no one comments on the stuff you post or are they making mean comments?

If they are being mean; that is inappropriate and if it's routine, I would def defriend.

But if they just don't comment; I learned not to let that bother me. I often see statuses (mine and others) that get few or no comments.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2012, 8:32 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
I'm confused. Are you upset that no one comments on the stuff you post or are they making mean comments?

If they are being mean; that is inappropriate and if it's routine, I would def defriend.

But if they just don't comment; I learned not to let that bother me. I often see statuses (mine and others) that get few or no comments.

More of not commenting and that. That mean ignoring me, that makes me feel sh***y and pressured for like I am talking to myself because no one listens. I am so sick and tired of this f****d up popularity s**t on FB these days. These people need to calm down and think of others more!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 8:37 pm

<----- Quit FB today.

ThinkTrees
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2012, 8:51 pm

^ As above.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

Facebook uses an algorithm to decide which posts of others it's going to show people. That could be part of the problem.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 1:12 am

Facebook is today's narcissismville, face it.

ThinkTrees
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jun 2012, 4:02 am

^So true.

I use a fb account for a university study group, and make a point of having no friends attached to it, as I just want the information relevant to my studies.

If you insist on having friends though, you should not have such high expectations of them. They have the right to be uninterested in your posts, or to be too busy to comment or 'like' things all the time, especially if they are dealing with alot of posts/updates from many different people.

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 4:38 am

I don't have a Facebook for that reason. I get too antsy about what people write, and how they feel about what I'm writing. I suggest that if it's bothering you that much to delete it or to add people from Wrongplanet that will be more interested in watching your Youtube videos on Asperger's. (And they might also be more supportive.)

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2012, 7:54 am

AnnettaMarie wrote:
I don't have a Facebook for that reason. I get too antsy about what people write, and how they feel about what I'm writing. I suggest that if it's bothering you that much to delete it or to add people from Wrongplanet that will be more interested in watching your Youtube videos on Asperger's. (And they might also be more supportive.)

You don't have one because the people being inconsiderable for each others being online? Why online communication has to be a lot more killer than face to face communication?

jhighl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2012, 5:33 pm

i dont use facebook. i have no need for it really. if i wana see someone i go see them if i wana chat i call them.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2012, 6:45 pm

Uprising wrote:

Oh god, gotta feel sorry for these people! Now I start to realise that the lesbian girl I hang out last semester as she was here on her study abroad from Hawaii. She have lot of friends on FB, not kept skipping my messages and stuff not really contacting me any more.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2012, 5:09 am

Man!! ! People are so aggressive on Facebook! They only stick to 'high social functioning human being' rather than quiet, aspie or non-norm related kind of person on there. people so stupidly ignore, obsessive with alcohol, sexism, voyeuristic and crap kind of stuff. I fear this society is getting worse and worse and worse and worse forever and create new war.

ThinkTrees
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jun 2012, 5:45 am

Yes, perhaps they will implode upon their aggressives selves.